Chapter 4

Tobias's POV

As soon as Adria sat beside me Tris left and she probably went back to the room. I go walk over to Will in the hall, he stares at me with a confusing look.

"Um, can I help you?" He asks.

"Did you see Tris go the way?" I point down to the end of the hall.

"Ya, she went down there, then turned. Why?"

I push him out of my way and sprint down the hall.

"Tris? Tris! TRIS?!?!" I'm shout as loud as I can.

Tris's POV

I wake up tied to a chair with a blindfold and a bandana in my mouth to keep me from talking. I start squirming, attempting to get out of the chair and end up falling with the chair to the floor. Suddenly Jeanine walks in.

"How funny, already trying to escape," She takes the bandana out of my mouth.

"What do you want how did you get me here?!?!" I am literally shouting at the top of my lungs.

"You know that little Erudite girl Adria, well she's working with me to destroy every person who is Divergent," She explains "So I figure I might as well take my opportunity to get you."

She grabs a knife and brings in near my hand.

"I could get revenge well I'm at it too,"

I kick her with my foot and hit her knees, she topples to the ground. The knife slips out of her hands, I try to grab it but she does before me.

"Trissy," She says in her sarcastic voice.

"No one calls me Trissy! Wait, Eric called me that! He's working with you too isn't he?"

"Information that I'm not going to tell you," All of the sudden I hear gun shots in the hall. She looks alert and runs out the door, leaving me. Well she's gone I take a look at my surroundings, I'm in Erudite headquarters. How predictable.

"Get her out!" I hear Jeanine yell.

"Okay, okay I'm on it!" Once again that same voice I hate, Eric.

He storms in the room grabs his gun and right before he hits me in the head, Tobias comes running in the room and tackles him down. Tobias grabs the gun and knocks Eric out. He gets up and unties me.

"How predictable," he says.

We kiss for what felt like a good three minutes. He throws me a gun and we run out the door.

______________________________

IN THIS FANFICTION WILL IS STILL ALIVE, INCLUDING TRIS JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR.