Please Help Me Lord

Nicki- Stop Ryan! I won't do it again!

My boyfriend Ryan and I have been together for so many years. Everything was great in the beginning. He was sweet and charming. He brought me flowers everyday. Then, after about a year he became violent. He came home one day and started crying. I asked what was wrong and he just started yelling and before I realized what was happening, he was beating me. He told me to stay in my place and stop being a bitch. And from that day on things only got worse.

Ryan- Stay in your fucking place and I won't have to hurt you.

He continued to hit me until he got tired. He went in the room and got on his phone. After I finally regained my strength, I walked to the room and saw him on FaceTime with one of his side chicks.

He saw me peeking and hurried to charge towards me. But, I was faster this time. I ran to the door and down the street. I ran around the corner and down another street. It didn't matter anyway, I was going to crawl back to him at the end of the day. I got on my knees and prayed right in the middle of the street.

"May the lord protect me as the world gets hectic."

  I kept praying and asking the lord to help me. I didn't want to suffer anymore. I wanted someone who was going to care for me and cherish me. I just wanted someone to love me. Someone to hold me and tell me everything was going to be all right.

     ?- Hey, lil mama, u okay?

    Nicki- I'm Okay, Just Leave

    I said still crying.  I know how it is. Everyone wants to have a pity party but no one really wants to help you.

  I looked up at who this was. He was tall, dark, handsome, and had tattoos everywhere . Not gonna lie, he was fine as hell!!!

      ?- Thank you and I really do wanna help you

I thought I was talking to myself but, apparently not.
I kept looking down I wasn't going with him he was just another one going to take me back home to the same abusive boyfriend.

He just looked at me.

      ?- Come On

   He was crazy as hell if he thought I was just gonna go with him. But, right now I don't think I have any other choice.

      Nicki- I don't even know you.
      ?- Meek.
       Nicki- Meek.
  I tested the name on my tongue.
Meek-That's Rihmeek to you
      Meek- Come On.

Was I crazy going with a complete stranger?

Probably. But, something in me I just can't describe told me that I needed him in my life.

I didn't say anything. I just walked beside him holding my head low. Ryan always told me not to look anybody in the eyes cause I was disgusting.
Next thing I knew his hand was under my chin.

      Meek- Look at me. You're beautiful!

Imma tell the truth, I think I got wet.

      Nicki- Okay. I know I'm ugly, there's no need for you to lie.

I shed a few tears. I guess he finally realized I had bruises everywhere. He didn't say anything. He just stood there then he shed a tear too. He pulled me into a hug and then I let everything go. I started sobbing. I was tired of being abused . I was tired of running away and crawling back . Maybe it was time for me to find someone else. Someone better than Ryan. A better person, a better man.

       Meek- He ain't ever gonna touch you again. I promise you that.

We walked back to his house.
It was huge. This was paradise. It probably cost him a fortune. That reminds me I need a job. Meek came up behind me. He showed me the house and then showed me to the guest room.

      Meek- This is yours.Sorry, it's a little small.

      Nicki- Thank you

      Nicki- Thank you.
He left and I sat on the bed. Before I knew it, I was crying again. I need to get my life together. I need a job, food, and somewhere to stay. Please Help Me Lord!!

My first book ever!!!
Please comment and give some ideas for what's to come in the future!
-Shay
11/7/19