Please Dont Let Him

Meek POV
   Me and Nicki headed back to my house. I really like her man.
    As corny as it may sound, as soon as I laid eyes on Nicki, I knew I loved her.
    She was obviously going thru a hard time and I really want to help her.
    Only if she'll let me.
    We went through the front door of my place and we walked into the living room.
    Meek-Change into your pajamas and come back and watch a movie with me.
     Nicki-Ok
     I went upstairs and ordered us some wings and fries. I put took off my clothes and got in the shower.
I looked down and shook my head. I took care of my problem and got out.
I put on some grey joggers and went downstairs.
She was on her phone in the cinema room.
What the hell is she wearing?
She tryna get paralyzed

What the hell is she wearing? She tryna get paralyzed

The door bell rang and I went to go get our food.
I looked down and shook my head again.
Meek-Control yourself Robert
I paid the man and went back.
I snuck up behind her and was about to scare her when I saw what she was doing. Texting that nigga Ryan.

I looked at the messages and he was begging her to come back promising he would never do it again

I stopped and walked around to give her her food.

Meek- What movie we watching?Nicki-The Blind SideMeek-Cool

Nicki-The Blind Side
Meek-Cool.
We started watching the movie and I noticed her staring at me.I tried to ignore her, but I just couldn't.
Meek-What?
I said laughing
Nicki- I can see you
Meek- What you talking bout?
She pointed down and I looked
I grabbed a pillow and covered it and tried to finish watching the movie
She just kept staring
I turned my head and kissed her
Her lips are so damn soft and juicy
She kissed back
I laid her down and we continued kissing. I ran my hands down her body to her waist. I took off her shirt and started to take of her bra when she stopped me.
Nicki- I have a boyfriend Meek, we're just friends
Meek-Yea...I'm sorry
Nicki-That can't happen again Meek
Meek-Why not Nicki?
Nicki- I'm in a relationship and cheating is wrong.
Meek-You right, I apologize
   We finished watching the movie and we went to sleep.
                            2 hours later....(2:00 am)
        I woke up in the middle of the night to loud rustling and whispering. It was Nicki. I got out of bed to see if she was alright.
        I walk in the room to see Nicki with a suitcase.
   Meek- What the hell you think you doing?
    Nicki- I'm going back home
     Meek-For what?
     Nicki-Ryan wants me back home.
Meek-And?
Nicki- I can't leave him. He still loves me.
        I laughed angrily.
    Meek-He loves you? The same nigga that been putting his hands on you.  Don't tell me you believe that Nick.
      Nicki- I do because it's the truth. He's always loved me. He just wanted me to do better.
     Meek-Please don't do this Nicki. He's gonna hurt you again.
      Nicki- He's not Meek. I'm fine
    Meek- Nicki, no you're not.
     Nicki- You not my nigga and you can't tell me what to do so just stop! I'm leaving!
She started to walk towards the door. I heard her sniffling. I tried to stop her again. I knew If she left out that door she wouldn't be the same when she cane back and trust me. I am going to her back.
Meek- Please. Please don't do this Nicki.
I said almost crying.She just wiped her eyes and ran out the door.
I just stood there. I couldn't move. I just stared at the door for hours. When I snapped out of it I got mad.I was furious. I punched the wall. I tore the mirrors off the wall. I destroy the whole house.
      After about 30 minutes I got tired and went to lay down . I tried to sleep and I couldn't. I got on my knees and I prayed.
" Please don't let him hurt her Lord"
11/14/19
-Shay
Please comment and vote