mission complete

After a plan told him everything, he actually look at plan and give him a death glare.

'Y-you...'
'Calm down I just start a story so stay still and listen to me . I haven't told you everything yet.'

Plan smile and continue his story while he leaning closer to him .

'Do you think me and plan meet each other by accident? '

Plan whisper at him and it make him become more angry and try to attack plan but it's no use because his body is too weak.

'Don't be so mad . I think you already had your answer and maybe you also know the reason why your company become like a mess and yeah I'm the person who did that to you because I want you to taste the feeling of losing your  son , your company , your everything. How hurt it is but I don't think it is hurt as much as I feel. I haven't kill anyone in your family yet . Maybe I should kill them one by one ,so you will suffer until you death'

'Y-you.....'

Because of the anger mean's dad suddenly feel his heart stop beathing and cause him to stop breathing. The oxygen also can't help him .

'Plan I bought you- '

Mean drop everything on the floor and run to his dad who is now trying to catch his breath because he is out of the oxygen . His hand on his chest and try his best to breath .

'Khun pa what happened? doctor doctor '

Mean hold his dad hand tightly and try to calm him down .

'Excuse me khun mean please leave here a moment . We will try our best to help him '

Mean and plan leave the room and stay outside . A few moment later , saint and his mom arrived

'Mean mean what happened to your dad?'

His mom hug him and cry inside his embrace and also saint who is now lean his head on mean's shoulder .

'Don't worry khun Mae and p'saint .khun pa will be okay '

A few moment later , a doctor come out 

'Doctor .. my dad?'

'We are truly sorry but because of a heart attack he... already passed away'

Mean's mom after she heard that she passed out inside his hand . Mean let out his tear because his only already gone . Everyone here is crying but except plan who is happy with this news because now he already get what he want .