see you soon

'thank for today .'
After a few hours talking about the new project they finally come to conclusion . Mean smiles and shake his hands with plan . Plan gives him a sweet smile before he leave but when he about to leave
' Khun plan , i'm sorry for asking you but can i have your contact ? Maybe it will easy for me and you to communicate . '
' About this , i'm sorry to say no because i never give my personal contact to stranger. If you want to meet me , just contact mark then he will tell me . '
After he heard that he can't say anything back but keep silent . He still confused about his action when he was with plan . He looked at plan and didn't listen  to what he said but keep looking at plan face . 
What's that feeling ?

After a long day at work , mean finally come back home and rest on his bed right now . even he is tired because of work but his heart start beat faster when plan suddenly appear on his mind . He has no idea why did he think about plan at that moment .
  'mean ? mean?'
While he was thinking about plan , saint called him but he didn't notice .
'ai mean what are thinking about'
He come back to his sence when use a pillow to hit his back
'Oh phi saint '
'What's wrong with you?'
'Oh nothing phi, i just think about something at work '
' you really work hard my nong mean' 'eww phi , don't call me nong mean '
'Why?'
'It 's weird'
'Ai mean'
'Haha it is okay phi, ai mean sound cute haha'
then both of them start laughing togethere.
back to plan who is watching his phone right now start talking with mark his royal secretary
' Mark!'
'Krub phi'
'Shall i visit attachitaporn family? Because it's been along time . Do you know what you to do?'
'Got it phi plan'
'Good'
Mark bow down at plan then walk out from his room .
'see you soon, you murder'