Chapter three

"How was the checkup?"

"What? Oh...uh..."

"Why do you seem nervous, is everything alright?"

"Yes mother I'm fine. I uh...stress. The doctor say it was stress." I say and she smiles, taking my bag from my shoulder and sitting it on the couch.

"Well why are you so stressed?" She asks as she walks to the kitchen, pulling out stuff to make a sandwich.

"Andrew—I guess. School, my job...I'm not sure anymore." I shrug as I walk to her, helping her spread the mayo on the bread.

"Well don't be stressed honey, everything is going to be okay."

"So we're having sandwiches for dinner?" I ask and she huffs.

"I'd make something but I'm sore today."

"Oh no, I was kidding, it's fine." I say and she smiles. She finishes my sandwich and hands it to me.

I walk to my room, shutting my door and laying my sandwich on my nightstand and tugging at my hair.

Oh my god. I was fingered by my doctor. God this is so wrong—but it feels so good.

I mentally slap myself as I force down my sandwich since I don't have much of a appetite.

After I'm finished I shower quickly, trying to wash away his germs and my dirty thoughts.

I step out, drying myself and whimpering softly as I rub the towel over my sex.

I look down to see a patch of purple buckets sucked just above my clit. I blush as I touch over the raw skin.

God it felt so good.

I make my way back to my room and I force myself to fall asleep, too scared of what my mind will think up if I'm awake.

<Tuesday>

"Oh my god honey, you look so pretty." My mom compliments, staring along my white lace gown.

Saturday was when we went shopping and she helped me pick it out. The under part is like a strapless corset attached to really short shorts and then the lace dress is connected to it.

It's see through and completely elegant and beautiful. My hair is in a pretty bun with a few sparkle pin—my moms idea—and white heels.

My makeup is natural, nude lips, mascara, brown eyeliner and foundation. I hope I'm not too dressed up.

My dad steps from his room and my mother gasps. I giggle as I watch my 49 year old dad try to be sexy.

"Stop." I say with a fake disgusted face as he shakes his ass and my mom seems more than happy.

"You look so snazzy honey." My mom says as she looks along his formal black tux and bright red tie.

"My little girl." He chokes as he sees me.

"Oh god—dad don't start."

"You're all grown up."

"Daaaad." I groan and my mom pats his chest as he wipes his eyes.

"Come on, we should get going." He states and I naps. My mother opens the front door for us and we step out.

We get in a limo—courteous of his job. He was invited to thus party for some kind of business with some local doctors and such.

Now that I think about it...I bet Dr.Styles will be there. I still have failed to lean his first name. I'm scared to after what he did to me after knowing me for 20 minutes.