Die For You (Squeal 'Rebel Love Song' Your My Rebel Girl)

Quote #1

"You never realize you lost something good, until you see somebody else enjoying it."

-Book #2-

-Andy- 

         I saw that Angel had left her mother Locket, She always wearing so why is it off? I sighed. I got up and went over to check if she left other stuff. Which she had left more stuff. I picked up her photo album and her favorite cowgirl hat and my and her promise ring. I remember when we went to get them. She was like an energetic puppy.

-Flashback- 

-11/14/11-

         "Come on Angel hurry up!" I scream.

         I was waiting  for to get her ass down here. Me and Angel are going to get promise rings cause she want them. She said these will always remind us of one another.  I actually thinks this is an awesome idea. I look a the stairs and sigh. Come on Angel!!! I was getting annoyed now. I got up and went up the stairs. I was about to barge in the room when I heard giggling and Taylor voice.

         "So, this promise ring mean to is you won't give yourself to anyone else who isn't Andy?" Taylor asked.

          "That right." Angel said. I felt my cheeks hot. Did she really say she will give herself to me and only me? Angel your to perfect. I smile and started to walked downstairs. I sat back on the couch and had fallen asleep. When I woke up I saw Angel's perfect and innocent face smiling down at me. I smile back at her.

         "Ready to go get those promise rings?" I asked her smiling.

         "You should already know that answer, Biersack." She said smiling and started to head for my car. I smile and ran and picked her and place her over my shoulder and started to ran away from my house. 

         "Andy put me down." Angel giggled. I love her giggles. I place her down.

         "Here we are." I said pointing to the jewelry store.  She looked at it and ran inside pulling me with her. I am really happy she is only going to be mine after today. 

        "Andy how about these rings?" Angel asked as she hold up two promise rings. I smile at her an started to go over to her. I pick her up and give her her favorite hugged her...

 -Flashback ended-

        I unlocked Ashley's door.  Yes I have a key to his house everyone has a key to each other houses. I look at the living room. I saw it was dirty with food. I shook my head and chuckle. I walked into the game room since I heard the t.v going I saw Ashley's shirt was in the ground I also saw some girls bra...That was Angel's. I started to feel my heart breaking. I heard a groan for the bedroom but Ashely's room. I slowly move to it. I saw Angel on the top and Ashley's on the bottom. She was giving him a hand job and Ashley was fingering her!!!  I drop the stuff. Angel you lied! You lied to Taylor! YOU LIED! I kept thinking. She didn't lye to anyone. I did this to her. I caused this. DAMMIT! I saw that they were about to make their body go into a whole. I gasped in pain and hearting breaking. They both of them look at me. Angel's face went completely turn white and I saw her heart break into with in her eyes. That pain me to see her like that. We both knew we both messed up our chances our love. I started to ran out of the house and got into my car and started to drive away . I was about to turn a corner when I saw bright lights and then I only saw a white light, I can't heard anything, I couldn't see shit.

        After awhile I heard several Beep beep beep beep beep. I look around, I saw a white room. I saw  Taylor and Nikki and Gloria standing over there. I looked around and saw Ashley and Angel in there to.

         "Why are you here?" I asked harshly to Angel. I didn't want to see her at all. I am not really going to be here when she get her heart broken by Ashley. Cause she'll just get really pissed at me for being there for her. That what it's always going to be now. She'll get pissed at me. I don't know why I get into trouble just for Angel! She'll never going to give a damn fucking crap about me! I mean I really want to get her back but I know I won't be able to. I sigh and cool down. 

          "I wanted to make sure you are okay." She said. I rolled my eyes. 

         "Yeah, I be fine." I said don't want her here at all. She is just going to cause preambles for me. The nurse come in told everyone that the visiting hours was over. I was just happy I have a changed to forget about Angel and all of her 'innocent.' act. Okay here not acts but she is to I don't know what she is. She can be a devil but also be a angel at the sometimes. I just rolled my eyes at myself. Who really cares if Ashley break her heart. It won't be my fault. She knew he was an player. I just rolled over and went to sleep.

A/n:

Sorry if it was a tad bit short I was out of ideas ^_^'