Die For You (Squeal 'Rebel Love Song' Your My Rebel Girl) 2 being rewritten

Quote #2

Never give up on someone or something you can't go a day without thinking about.

Warning: If you hate sexual contain then please don't read, but if you are mature enough then go head and read!

-Chapter 2-

~Ashley~

I look at Angel as we walked to my house. She look really beaten up about what happen to Andy. I sigh. I pick her up and took to a tiny little place in the forest and sat her down. She look up at me. I held her close to my body. I smile at her. She smile back. I lay her down on the grass in a groove. I looked around to see if there was anyone around that could make her more down then she already is. When I look back down at her she lean up and whisper against my lips.

"Please make me numb from this world." She said as she pull me closer.

"How do you want me to make you numb?" I asked her.

"I don't care." She said.

I nodded and got on top of her. I slowly slid my hands down her sides and up her shirt sliding it off of her. She ripped off my shirt off of me. I kissed my way down her neck to her breast. I felt her shiver underneath me I smile and unclasped her bra from her body and started to play with her nipples with my tongue. She groan as she tugged at my pants, I smirk and toke her's off and my off. I started to grain on top of her underwear to tease her. She bite her lip. I took off her under. I kissed my way down her body to her clit.

"Ashley." She moan softly.

I started to place a finger in her. This had made her squirm on my finger. I smile and place two more finger in her. I started to move them slowly and softly. I place my tongue on her clit. and started lick it fast and softly. She moan and tingle her fingers in my hair. I groan and suck on her clit.. She moan louder. I place one more finger in her which was now four in her. She growled at the pain. I slowly move in and out with my fingers. She scratch at my back which cause me to moan and shiver under her touch. I can't take it, She was teasing me with her soft skin and the way she tasted. I groan and pull my fingers out of her and took off my underwear and slid into her slowly, I hit her cherry. I look at her with a questioningly look.

"Can I be your first?" I asked her.

She look at me with her cute little thinking face on and then she smile up at me. "Yes you can be my first Ashley." She said. I nodded.

I slowly push into her. She clench on to my back as the cherry popped. She moan loudly. I cover her mouth with my mouth and slid out of her so she can adjust herself and to the pain. She nodded at me when it was okay to slid back into her. I went slow and soft. She moan and lick my neck which cause me to shiver and go a bit hard and a bit fast. She groan against my neck and I slowly went hard and faster.

"ASHLEY!" She screamed. I groan and move within her faster and harder. I swear she is going make me die cause she know the right way to make you want to make her forever yours. I know now why Andy was very ticked that she was hanging out with me. She was the most innocent thing in the world and now she was mine. She was killing me by how much I want her. As she moved with me and how she was going softly on me while I was playing with her nipple. She flip us so she was on top and went down on me. I bite my lip to keep a moan when she took me into her mouth. I groan and in tangle my fingers. I felt my self release in her mouth. What really shocked me was she actually sallow it. I mean yeah I know some girls who sallow but I didn't think she was one of them. After awhile we were lying in the grass. Angel was wearing my shirt and I was wearing my pants.

I smile as wee stare up at the stars. It was a perfect night. I held on to Angel as she put her head on my chest. She was starting to fall sleep. I slowly took off my shirt off of her and get her dressed and I put on my shirt. I smile when she stayed asleep in my arms. I went to the house and place her down on my bed and crawl in to bed with her. I snuggled up to her and fall asleep with her.

......

I rolled over and try to pull Angel over to me. I woke when I felt nothing. I shot and look around. I didn't see her, so I went to her room. That when I heard singing. I smile as I walked out to the living room to see her cleaning the house. I listen to her sing Papa Roach To Be Loved. She look so different when she sings. She look so mature and not a girl who such want to be loved. I walked up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck. She turn back and smile at me as she lean back against me. I wounder how I got to be this lucky to get her to be mine?

"How did you sleep?" She turn around and hugged me. I can't even hardly believe she was 4'10. But yet again she has Irish in her blood so she is part midget.

"I slept well, how did you sleep? You were moving around allot." I replied.

"I always move around when I am sleep. I slept good, but my woman hood still hurt." She glare playfully at me.

I smirked. This earn me a playful slap on my arm. I chuckle. "What do you want me to do about it?" I asked smiling as her and rub her back with one of my hands. I took in her smell Restful Spring Waterfall. I hold her close to me. She look up and and kissed my cheek. She stepped out of my arms and started to clean again.

"Anything I can do?" I asked her.

"Um, Can you start to clean the kitchen?" She asked softly. I nodded and went to the kitchen and started to clean the kitchen. I started to hear a growled. I rise an eyebrow at the noise.

"Angel, are you growling?" I asked.

"No." Angel said.

"I think we might have a haunted house." I said. She come running in with an smile. Oh dear she has her 'I have a plan and we need to do it.' look on her face.

"Angel what are you thinking?" I asked.

"I am think tonight we need to do a little ghost hunting of our own in our house." She said excitedly. Oh dear here come something bad. I am having an gut feeling about it.

"Alright." I sighed. When Angel want to do ghost hunting, she will do anything to get it. So why not go along for the ride? I bet it can't be that bad right? I look at Angel as she look around to find two held hand cameras. I found them and place them on the table. She nodded and started to look for something else.

"What are you looking for now?" I arched an eyebrow at her.

"Two recorders." She said. I look around and found two of them. I put them by the camera's. This should be fun!

A/N:

He-he Sorry I had to! Oh and Ashley thanks you for the idea! I know you didn't even mean to give me the haunting idea >:3 but you did!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS Comment and Vote if you want a dedication?