Die For You (Squeal 'Rebel Love Song' Your My Rebel Girl) 4

-Chapter  four-

-Quote four-

        A guy who really loves you, sees what a mess u can be, how moody u can get, & how hard you are to handle,. But, still wants you in his life.

-Angel-

        So, When me and Ashley got to the party. I walked over to the couch and smiled as Ashley walked over to me and handed me a glassed a whiskey. I took it, took a drink of it, and smile and hugged him. He kissed my neck and pulled me closer. 

         "Ashley stop!" I squeal as he let go of my neck. I smiled and playfully smack his chest. 

        "Now, why you got to be like tha-" Ashley was cut off by the door opening. I got up and walked to greet who was at the door and stopped. Damn it, why is Andy here!? Nikki ran and hugged him. I growled and walked away. I really don't care for him.  I walked into the living room and sat back down by Ashley when Nikki drags everyone, Taylor, Glorai and Andy into the room.

          "Now, Ashley and Angel sit on the floor, and make a circle everyone." Nikki said as she crossed her arms. 

        "Alright." I said. I slid down so I can sit down on the floor cross legged. Ashley slid down by, Taylor was across from me, Nikki was in the middle of Glorai and Taylor, which leaved Andy sitting by me. I groan and lean on Ashley.

        Nikki explains what we are going to play, Truth or Dare. I sighed knowing this could be very bad. "Okay, now who wants to go first?" She asked. 

        We all look at each other. I sighed and raise my hand. 

        "Alright, I will go first." I said as I got a smirk. 

        "Good now ask anyone you want to ask." She said.

         I thought and shrugged. "Andy, Truth or Dare?" I asked smirking as I know what I exactly want to dare him. 

        "Truth." He said. 

        "Is it true that, you love Juliet?" I asked as he picks truth. 

        "Um, actually we broke up." He said as I blinked at him. 

         "Andy, your turn to ask someone." Nikki said as she giggled and played with her hair. 

        "Nikki, truth or dare." He smirks and she shook her head. 

        "DARE BABY!" She screams and all of us laughed our asses off. 

        "Okay. I dare you to lick Angel's cheek." He said as I stopped laughing and Nikki walked over to me and licks my cheek.  

        "Okay, Ashley truth or dare?" Nikki asked. 

        "Truth." He said I smile and snuggled up to him.

        "Is it true that you and Angel had made love?" She asked and smirking at Ashley then me and then Andy who looked like he was about to cut someone throat. 

        "Yes, it’s true." He said and Andy got up and headed for the door. 

       "Andy wait!" Ashley said and ran over to him. I got up and walked over to the wall and spied on them. 

        "WHAT THE HELL DUDE!?" Andy screamed as he glares at Ashley.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" Ashley restored back. 

        "Yes you did!" Andy screamed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. 

        "Well, I did what I was asked!" Ashley said as he glares back at Andy. I sighed as I started to cough and a chest wrenching cough which earn me a frighten looks from everyone beside Ashley and Andy who was fighting still.

         As those two kept fighting and the night dragged on I started to feel worst. That when I saw something in the back yard. So I went up and went outside. I saw the glowing crescent moon so I ran back inside. When I got to the inside everyone was very pale. I turn around and saw the crescent moon there in front of me so I move back into the light. Then I saw who he was.  He was a Tracker! 

         Then the vampire spoke and his ceremonial words slicked across the space between us, dangerous and seductive, like blood mixed with melted chocolate. “Angel Rose Love! Night has chosen thee; thy death will be thy birth. Night calls to thee; hearken to her sweet voice. Your destiny awaits you at the House of Night!”

         He lifted one long, white finger and pointed at me. As my forehead exploded in pain everyone opened their mouth and screamed. When the bright splotches finally cleared from my eyes I looked up to see everyone's colorless face staring down at me. I saw that Ashley and Andy had stop fighting and were tearing because they knew. They KNEW I was either destined to be a different specie or to die.

         I sighed and started to cough and had fallen over onto the floor holding my stomach since I felt like I was about to throw up. 

         “He marked you. Oh, Angel! You have the outline of that thing on your forehead!” Taylor and Nikki pressed a shaking hand against their white lips, unsuccessfully trying to hold back a sob.

A/N:

Yes! The word Document finally let me post it will sorta. But thanks you my favorite editer ^_^