Seriously?

I was walking home with Erica and there he was standing there with his red hoodie, I loved the way he looked in his hoodie. The moment was ruined by his evil girlfriend, he might not have seen it but I could she was bad for him. She only wanted him because he was popular, which made her popular. Erica didn't care for him anymore. His name was jacob. He had short brown hair and was a about 5'3....I think. I watched as they walked down the sidewalk holding hands. There was a couple weeks left of school and I knew I had to tell him eventually, I mean he was in 8th grade and I was only in 7th. We got to smoothie palace and I got the smoothie I always get. Jacob's girlfriend Jolie had just left she seemed pretty upset, I mean they always get in fights so it was probably nothing. We didn't talk much but we were friends so i pulled him aside.

"hey are you okay? you look kinda upset"

"Um can we talk somewhere else?"

"ya sure."

We started walking down the street in the opposite direction of all the other kids. They were always so loud and immature.

"So whats up" I asked as we got further down the road.

"Uhh well me and Jolie got in a fight, a pretty big one actually."

"Im sorry, are you still..."

I stopped right there. he shook his head no. I couldnt tell him that I've liked him for two years. He was to heart broken I could tell, his eyes didnt shine as bright as they do when he is happy. I looked away thinking of what to say I turned back.

"Well its her loss, you are the most amazing person I have ever met. Any girl would be lucky to have you as their boyfriend or even a friend, I know I am."

He looked at me and smiled looking into my eyes. I hate when people do that I mean there isnt much to look at and I knew that because know has ever looked at me like that.

"listen janelle i havent been completley honest with you, I broke up with jolie because...well..there is someone else."

This was my first story so please no hate i know its not the best but whatever. ☺