who?

Who? Who could he possibly like he just broke up with Jolie? Who gets over someone that fast? He must have liked this mystery girl for a long time.

"Jacob! Who?"

“I can’t tell you."

"Why, Please I won’t tell anyone. I Promise."

"I will eventually but not now."

"But Jacob why."

"Because the timing is wrong."

The timing is wrong what the crap does that mean. I thought about those words. Ugh it bugged me not to know who he liked. Oh well, I guess it isn’t my place to know all his secrets. I wasn’t his best friend anymore. Whatever it wasn’t going to help to worry about this mystery girl. He looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I said smiling.

"Nothing" he flipped his hair, well tried to anyways, his hair isn’t that long. "Thank you. I feel a lot better talking to you. I just can’t talk about this to my friends, they wouldn’t understand." he mumbled "but you do. You always have." he smiled but not with his mouth, no it definitely wasn’t his mouth, it was his eyes. His eyes shined brighter than the stars.

"Hey, I got to go but I am having a little party. You can come if you want ill text you the details.

"Ok. And your party sounds fun. I’ll be there."

We both walked down the street back towards smoothie palace. He put his arm around me, not in a cute you’re my girl type of way but in a way that said we were just friends. Wow! He didn’t even have to say anything and he friend zoned me. Just my luck, but whatever friends are better than nothing. When we got back almost everyone had left. He got in his car and I walked home.

When I got home I looked at my phone 1 text from Jacob

J: sup girl, the party starts at 5 but you can come earlier if u wants.

Me: ok, thanks.

J: ya, just text me when you get here.

Me: ok

It was a little conversation but it’s better than nothing. I grabbed my skate board and rode down to his house. He didn’t live far he lived about 10 minutes away. I texted him.

Me: I’m here.

J: ok, just walk in.

I opened the door and the lights were off, but there was a small candle in the center of the room. A light turned on. I was speechless there was a dinner for two in the center of the room with candles and rose petals everywhere. Jacob walked up and gave me a rose.

"Janelle I couldn’t tell you who I liked because, well it was you."

"Jacob, it’s beautiful

"You’re beautiful."

We sat and ate the dinner he cooked for us. Yes he can cook. No one has ever done this for me. He made me feel so special. Finally after two years he likes me back. We finished dinner and talked the rest of the night. He walked me home and gave me a hug when we got to my house I didn’t know what to do so I just kissed him on the cheek and walked into my house. I turned around when I got to the door and could see he was blushing. I blew him a kiss and walked in my house. Tonight was like dream. The perfect night with the perfect boy.