Always.

It had only been 10 minutes and he had already changed his bio on photogram  from single to taken with a heart next to my name. I loved being in his bio, 5 minutes later Jolie texted me. How did she even get my number?

Jolie: I heard your dating my boyfriend, you had better back off or else.

Me: He is my boyfriend and or else what? You’ll fight me. Bitch please I could take you anyday.

Jolie: oh really, come at me then, unless you’re scared.

Me: ok. I’ll fight you anywhere, anytime.

       The last part was alittle cleshae but whatever.  How cute she actually thinks she can beat me in a fight. I had never been much of a bad girl but that didn’t mean I couldn’t kick ass. Jolies threats didn’t scare me, she was just jealous of Jacob and I. It’s her fault she was the one who cheated on Jacob for some boy at LPA.

The next day

        I got up and walked to school. My walking buddy jimmy was outside my house, we’ve only been friends for a year but it felt like we had known each other our whole lives.

“Have you eaten anything today?” jimmy asked

“No, I don’t get any money till Friday.”

“Janelle its Monday. What were you going to eat all week?”

“I don’t know. I’m not that hungry anyways.”

He gave me a look.

“Here." He handed me a banana.

“Thanks." I said sighing and taking it out of your hands.

“Are you coming over after school?”

“Yeah, I could really use a friend. I mean I know I have Jacob but I can’t talk to him about everything.”

“Oh yeah you and Jacob are a thing now. I bet you’re happy.”

“Yeah I could use some happiness in my life.”

He put his arm around me in a friendly way.

“Hey, you have me. Always.”

We arrived at school, the same old boring school we go to everyday with the same old boring classes. The last bell rang, i waited for jimmy at his locker . I saw him walking with all his books, so i met him half way to help him.

"Thanks." he said as i took his books. We made our way to his locker and put all his books that he didnt need in it. We walked outside where everyone else was.

"Hey, you want to go grab a smoothie?" jimmy asked, pointing in the direction smoothie palace was.

"sure."

We were half way there when someone grabbed me from behind and tickled me. I turned around and there was jacob, standing there with a smile.

"hey there cutie."

" hey" i tried to say laughing at what just happened

        The three of us started walking again jacob on the left holding my hand and jimmy to the right. Jacob saw all his friends behind us. He left and started walking towards them. We arrived at smoothie palace and got our smoothies and walked out just as jacob was walking in.

"hey, where are you going? We just got here." Jacob said in a very confused tone.

"oh, im going home with jimmy but ill talk to you later. okay jacob?"

"okay janelle." 

        Most people would say we were a cheesy couple and the whole okay thing was from a movie. Let me tell you it is not, people have been saying okay for a long time, it isnt anything new. So just to clarify "okay" is NOT from a movie. Well it is but thats not what we meant. 

        Jimmy and i were on our way to his house just talking and drinking our smoothies. We didnt talk about anything intresting, just small talk. we got to his house, i loved his house it felt so warm and welcoming. We went straight to his room and sat down. He turned on his Xbox and grabbed 2 controlers. He handed me one and set one on his chair while he put the game in. i didnt have to ask what game he was putting in. We played the same game every time, call of duty: World at War, It wasnt the best game in the world but it was fun, especially with him. He always made funny side comments.

"so how are you"

"Im fine."

"really?"

"yes.no, not really. I just miss him so much."

" i know you do, when is coming back?"

" in five months, maybe more. He is all i have left."

" hey every thing is going to be alright."

"is it?"