Chapter 4: And I Had The Week That Came From Hell

In the next few weeks Bill adjusted to life with Stanford, his memories still hadn't returned and every day was a little confusing for him. Like now for instance, breakfast, Stanford had made him cereal and he had that weird feeling again. 

He had that feeling a lot when Stanford was near, or smiling at him, or helping him, or doing things for him. His heart would beat fast and he couldn't help but smile back at him, he'd feel nervous and shy and his face would get warm. Maybe he should ask Stanford what was wrong, 

Perhaps he was sick?

Bill stirred the rest of his cereal around his bowl and sighed at the colored loops as Stanford sat across from him, sipping his coffee, "Something wrong, Bill?" he asked. 

Bill shrugged, "I don't think you'd understand" he said, 

Stanford chuckled "Come on, you tell me."

Bill looked up from the now colored milky contents of his bowl. "There's this feeling I get, when I look at you, it makes me happy inside and makes my heart beat fast, and I don't know, maybe I'm sick or something..." 

Bill watched Stanford's cheeks turn red and his eyes widen "Stanford?" he asked, confused and slightly worried.

The man stood up and came over, sitting down beside him, "You're not sick, Bill, that feelings called love" the man said with a small smile. 

"So I love you?" Bill asked, 

Stanford nodded. 

Bills face heated up "Do you love me?" he asked nervously, Stanford nodded "I do." 

Bill smiled "Good" he said, looking back at his bowl, the food now far to soggy for consumption.

He still doesn't quite understand now does he? 

Stanford thought as he stood up, he left the room before he could do something he regretted, he had been so close to just kissing that stupid face of his! 

He sat down on the sofa and put his head in his hands, "Ughhhh" he complained, why did this have to be so hard?

~

A few minutes of waiting for his appetite to return to him he gave up and went to put his bowl in the sink, looking out the window with a frown on his face. A sudden flash of light ran through his mind and made him wince, the bowl clattered as it fell the last few inches into the sink. 

The demon gasped as memories flittered through his brain, adjusting, storing, filing, hurting. "Ughh" Bill clutched his head and stumbled back into a warm body "Bill?" Stanford asked, he had heard the crash and had come to investigate.

Bill turned around and shook as he leaned into him, burying his head into the folds of Fords sweater, "It hurts! Make it stop!" he cried, as each memory burned itself into the back of his eyes. Stanford didn't know what was going on or what to do, so he simply wrapped his arms around the smaller male and hugged him tight. Eventually Bill stopped shaking and pushed at him 

"L-Let me go Sixer" he said, looking upset and a little uncomfortable.

Stanford gasped at the nickname and let him go, "Y-You remember?"

Bill rubbed one arm sheepishly and nodded, before looking up at him with tears falling down his face. They dripped down his cheeks and onto the lino floor, "I'm so sorry S-Stanford, please, please, I'm s-sorry" he sobbed.

Stanford grabbed his shirt and Bill gave him a fearful look as those fingers curled into the yellow sweater tightly before he yanked him back. Bill stiffened for a second, expecting Ford to attack him, but then relaxed as he realized that wasn't going to happen, he was just hugging him. He wrapped his arms around Ford and hugged back, "It's okay, I already forgave you, remember?" Ford said quietly,

Bill looked up and gave him a sad smile, sniffling "Yeah, kinda. Did you really mean that" Bill asked.

"Mean what?"

"That you love me"

Stanford was silent for a few seconds, sure Bill had been a brat, had ruined his life with sleepless nights, nightmares, headaches and pain, but looking down at him as he sobbed and asked for forgiveness was making his heart sway just a little "Yes."

Bill looked up at him, watery eyes shining "I love you too" he said. Bill stood up on his tippy toes and gently smooched his chin, a little unsure if he had done the right thing. But Stanford smiled and leaned down, giving him a proper kiss, much to Bills delight, the demon wrapped his arms around Ford's neck and kissed back.

~

Stan knocked on the door at the end of the last week of spring, a box of ready made foods Abulita had made for his brother. The man was already eyeing the pudding he wasn't allowed to have, damn diet. 

Stanford opened the door, looking a lot happier, calmer and relaxed, "Hey Sixer! Hows it going, just came by to drop these off." 

Stanford took the box from him, "Thanks, Stanley, I'm fine by the way, before you go, um, Bill"

"What about Bill?" Stan asked as he made his way back down the steps,

"He remembers" Ford said, making him stop in his tracks.

Stan gasped and turned around "And?" he asked, his eyebrow raised and his fists ready to punch a certain triangle.

"He asked me to forgive him and I did" Ford said, blushing as he remembered the kiss.

"You guys fucked didn't you?" Stan asked with a smirk, noticing the ting to his bothers cheeks.

Stanford's face heated up considerably.

Goddammit Stanley! 

"No! Stanley, shut up!" Ford said annoyed.

 Stan heard a laugh from the living room and he peered in "Did you?" he asked Bill, who was sitting on the floor with a book. 

Bill shook his head "Nope, Stanford's telling the truth."

Stan chuckled as Ford's face went even redder 

"Would you fuck off!" Ford asked his brother angrily, Stan laughed "Nope! I'm staying for dinner!" he declared, barging passed his twin with a smile, Ford gave a defeated sigh, and went to go re-fill the freezer.

~

Bill awoke back in The Nightmare Realm, sitting on his throne. The last thing he had remembered was falling asleep in Stanford's Mindscape as the man ran a finger down his side, that feeling had been, oddly nice.

"Sir?" a voice asked, it was Keyhole.

"What?" he asked gruffly. But Keyhole got too frightened and floated off. Bill rubbed his eye and smiled, "Whose up for some planet destroying fun!?" he asked, trying to take his mind off Ford. Everyone cheered.