Knock(minsung)

Third-person

It was currently 12 am and the members were currently done practicing and they decided to go get some food seeing as they had been working for so long. "hey guys wanna go get something to eat?" chan said.

Everyone said yeah except for Minho.
"you sure?" Chan asked "yeah I'm fine I just wanna go get some rest" Minho responded. "Alright suit yourself," Chan said before him and the others walked out of the building. From then on Minho made his way back to the dorms specifically his room which him and Jisung share.

  •back at the dorms•

Jisung POV

I decided not to go to practice to day since I felt a little under the weather so I decided to stay home and get some rest. As I was laying in my bed I laid there for a while just staring at the celling trying to fall asleep but seeing as I couldn't I decided to hop on YouTube and watch some minho fan cams like I normally do. But as I watching the video I got a weird video recommendation and it was called Minho moans 'huh what's this?' I thought and out of pure curiosity I clicked on the video.

As I started to watch the video I noticed that it was quite interesting so I watched more of the video. As I got further into the video I thought 'Why does the person sound so much like Minho hyung.' After I finished the video I was somewhat Intrigued so I clicked on the persons channel and I had saw they had more videos like this so I clicked on another one and I thought ' maybe I should watch this with headphones the members could come back any minute now' but for some reason I couldn't seem to find my headphones anywhere so I just went on without them.

So I clicked on the video and as I got further into the video the moans had started to get more intense and for some reason it made my body feel hot. I subconsciously moved my hand down to the growing bulge in my pants and started palming my self through my boxers.

'Fuck this is not enough' I thought as I started to get inpatient. I pulled my pants down and quickly grabbed the lube from my draw and started to coat my fingers with it while the video is still playing in the background. I slowly put one of my fingers inside myself and started to move my finger back in forth. I then inserted another finger because it wasn't enough I kept going at a fast pace I then moaned from pleasure. "F-fuck Minho I want you so bad"

Minho's POV
I had finally made it back to the dorms and it was one hell of a walk to get here. 'I'm beat' I thought as I took my shoes of at the door and then walked over to the kitchen to grab some water. But that was when I heard "P-please fuck me minho" as I heard that I started making my way towards the sound and it was coming from me and Jisungs room. I peeked my head in the room and I saw Jisung fingering himself and he was getting of to "Minho moans?" I said out loud.

Thats when Jisung stopped moving his fingers and looked towards the door where he saw me standing there with a huge smirk on my face. "U-um it's not what it looks like M-minho hyung" he said in a frantic and panicked voice as he tried to cover himself up. "You sure because I'm pretty sure your getting off to someone who sounds like me moaning" I say as I start walking toward jisungs bed. "This is what you think of me huh?" I said as I sat on his bed and moved his hands away and started stroking his cock.

"Mm~ M-minho hyung it's not like that your making me seem like I'm dirty" he says as he bites his lip to hold back his moans. "Jisung you know you could have told me if you wanted 'help' " I said as I whispered into his ear while I was still stroking him "but mm~ I didn't t-think you liked me like that so I never said anything". "Well now you know I feel the same" I said as I got up off the bed and went to the bathroom but as I was going to walk away Jisung stopped me. "Minho hyung where are you going?"

"I'm going to the bathroom to fix the problem you created" I said as Jisung stared at the bulge in my pants. "Well I could help you minho hyung" he says as he looks into my eyes innocently even though I know that will soon be gone. "Ok I don't see why not" as I walked back over to his bed and pulled my pants off leaving me in nothing but my boxers. "Do you know what to do next?" I asked "no I don't Minho hyung" he says as I let a sigh exhale through my lips as I thought 'why does he have to look so cute and innocent looking but so fucking hot at the same time'

"Ok so you take your hand and put it here" I showed him as I put his hand on my crotch "and then you take it out and suck on it or we can do it another way" I say "what other way?" He asks and I simply respond with "I fuck you to oblivion"
"Well can we do the second option?" He days with his head tilted. " I don't see why not" I said as I got off the bed and pulled down my boxers and let my dick spring out.

Jisung POV
As Minho hyung pulled down his boxers I could do nothing but stare and think 'omg why is it so big and thick is that thing even going to fit inside me?' But I was suddenly sucked out of my trans as Minho said "you like what you see?" He said while smirking and being cocky(no pun intended). "Y-yes" I respond with a stutter "ok so now get on all fours baby" I blush at the pet name. " ok" and I suddenly feel something big at the entrance of my hole "this may hurt a little bit since it's bigger than your fingers" he said as he slowly started to push in and waited a little bit so I can get adjusted to his size.

"Y-you can move now" I say as he starts to move his dick in and out of my hole at a medium pace. "A~aah mh~mm M-Minho p-please move f-faster" and suddenly I got smacked on the ass. "Mmmm~ Minho why did you-" and then I got smacked on the ass again " why didn't you call me hyung hmm its rude"  he whispered into my ear as he pulled my hair back "mhmm~m sorry Minho hyung it wont happen a-again" I say " better yet just call me daddy" he says still whispering in my ear "o-ok daddy"  I say "that's a good boy" as he goes back to fucking me but even harder this time.

"A-aah f-fuck d-daddy please" I say as I start to feel my dick twitch." Mmm~mm fuck daddy I'm so close" I say while he still mercilessly pounds into me" fuck baby your so tight mm~mm baby u can't come yet" Minho said as he pounded into my ass sloppily.
"Mmm~ why?" I ask in confusion as I feel my knees starting to get weak and I fell onthe bed while he still pounds into my ass but he suddenly pulls out.

"H~aha daddy why'd you stop" I say while out of breath. "I want you to ride me baby" he says as he puts my on top of him. "O-ok" I then slid my ass down onto his length and wait to move. 'Why is his dick so big I could honestly do this all day'. I start to hop up and down on his dick.

Minho POV
'Fuck why is he so damn tight at this rate I might just cum' I thought while I watched the lewd expression on jisungs face as he bounced up and down on my cock.  "Fuck I'm gonna cum" I say as I place my hands on his hips. "Ok cum in me ~ahhhh" he says still bouncing his ass up and down on my dick. 'I think I want change positions' I thought I then flipped Jisung over so he's laying flat on the bed and his legs are on my shoulders. "Aaa~ah Minho hyung what are you-" before he could finish I cut him off with a rough and sloppy kiss and I immediately went back to slamming my dick inside his hole but this time at an animalistic speed.

"Haa~ahh mmm Minho hyung I'm gonna C-cum"
"Ok cum baby" I say as I slam into him sloppily as I feel my high coming to. "A~aaaah" Jisung released with a high pitch moan. "Fuck I'm gonna come to"
I say as I move faster and even sloppier "mm~ ha" I moaned as I released into Jisung and pulled out and watched my hot cum fall out of his hole and onto his round ass.

"Jisung we should take a shower" I said but then I heard small snores and I realized he fell asleep. I went to the bathroom to get a towel and clean him and myself up. I tuck him in the cover and lay next to him "goodnight Jisung" I then kissed his forehead and drifted of to sleep.