(Seungjin) puppy love

Third person POV
It was currently 12 am at Seungmin's apartment and he couldn't find himself to go sleep. So he just laid there in his bed in darkness while staring at the calling and thinking hopefully he'll get sleepy sooner or later. But that was before he got a text from his bestfriend and crush since middle school hwang hyunjin.

Hyunjin🥰: hey min

Minnie🥺: hi Hyunjin

Hyunjin🥰: I wasn't expecting to you to respond why are u up so late

Minnie🥺:I couldn't sleep

Hyunjin🥰: oh well try to get some sleep but I need to tell u something...

Minnie🥺:what is it?

Hyunjin🥰: I think...I think I'm bi.

First person POV
'I can't believe it Hyunjins bi' I thought to myself.
"Does this mean I finally have a chance" with that being said I gathered up all my courage and finally told him how I feel about him. Thing is he beat me to the punch.

Me: look Hyunjin there's something I need to tell u as well

Hyunjin🥰:???

Me: see there's been something I've been meaning to tell you..

Hyunjin🥰: I think I know where this is going so let me do it for you

Hyunjin🥰: you like me right?

Me: how'd you know?

Hyunjin🥰: I've always known, the way you stare at me, the way you get flustered when girls hit on me.

Me: I was that obvious?

Hyunjin🥰: to me it was and I guess you could say the reason I found out that I was bi was because of you.

Me: how so?

Hyunjin🥰: I guess you could I've liked you for a while now I just didn't realize it. I told myself it's because I admire you but it's more than that.

Hyunjin🥰: min I think...I think I love you.

Me: to be honest Hyunjin I liked you since middle school I just thought you didn't like me in that way I love you too.

—————-—————————————————————
Part 1