twelfth

from taehyung to his beloved, lisa

to my girl,

Do you actually know how in love with you I am? I think it's kinda dangerous. I don't think I can comprehend it either. I swear to God I hate having to attend award shows when you're there too. Sure I get to see you and watch you perform but it drives me crazy. I can't talk to you or go near you and it frustrates me a lot. Especially when you look amazing. When we were at the MMAs I seriously had to restrain myself from staring at you. You looked so gorgeous and beautiful, but then again, when do you not look like those things? I actually wanted to go backstage and pretend I was using the washroom before your performance to maybe see you but I was afraid I would look too suspicious. You performed so well even though I only got to see the end of it, I still watched your full performance on my phone the next day. I'm so amazed at your stage presence and how you deliver a performance. Even though you're evidently tired, you still do your best and it shows. At least a few days later after the award show, we were able to meet up. I still remember us having a café and photography date. I think I took too much photos of you but of course I'll keep them all because you're smiling in all of them, and your smile is my most favorite in the world. The way your eyes twinkle when you smile and the way your lips curve up. Not to mention your cute cheeks, too. It's addicting to watch. There are too many reasons to love you Lalisa Manoban and so I can't contain them all in this letter. Hoping to see you soon!

love from Tae