Stalker Axel

He fell in love at first sight.

He learns of your mutation (can't be burnt by fire or acid) and is convinced you belong together.

Too chicken shit to say how he feels so he low key stalks you.

Convinced he's too trashy, too poor, that you would think him never having a girlfriend was weird and thinks that you could do better than him.

Breaks into your place to learn more about you.

He's even more convinced you're perfect for him after all he found.

He starts threatening, beating up, and even killing guys you have gone out with or even before they come over so you think they ghosted you.

He subtly inserts himself into your life.

Learning your routine and being in the same places to "randomly" run into each other.

He makes friends with other people in your friend group do he can be at the same social events without it seeming weird.

Tampers with your car so you bring it in his shop.

While digging into your past he sees you have been stalked before.

He does some of the things your stalker did, convincing you you're not safe and taking all suspicion off him and on your old stalker.

You come to him when you feel unsafe. I mean you don't have a boyfriend and you can trust him, right?