Chapter I

Dear Diary,

Today is Friday. Yaah I know TGIF. But no, It's not. I'm stucked in my room because I can't get out, ofcourse that's the reason why I'm stuck. Lol. The main reason? my mom is out for an ''important'' dinner and I'm in charge with my brother. That's the reason, why can't she get a baby sitter? why am I always in charge? Georgia and my other friends are going out  because it's Farrah's sweet16 today and I really wanna go because she will be featured on MTV and I am fucking BV because of that. I think her party is a total blast off . I really cried when my mother told me that I can't go. So now, I'm here in the couch, watching cartoons and random channels because I'm bored and my brother Alex is in his room playing his Ps3. That is just bullshit.... Why can't mom just lock him and leave him so that he won't get out!! I'm so pissed off. -___- 

-Alley.

''Alley!''' Alex called out. 

''WHAT NOW HUH?!''  I stand and walked in the stairs.

''I'm hungryyyyyyyyyyyy :|'' Alex said while pouting his mouth and rubbing his tummy. ''I want something to eat. Oooh! Ooooh! I want hotdog! Cook for me!'' He continued.

''WTF Alex! You're 10, I think you're too old to cook!''  Then I slammed the door walking as I walked out of his room.

He opened the door and ran into the stairs and blocked it.

''Pleaseee! I want some hotdog!! Alley please!'' 

''Ok fine! Just get out of my way!'' 

I went to the kitchen and turn on the stove,  The sky is full of stars when I take a look outside. 

I started peeling off the hotdog's plastic and slicing it slight in the middle.

The frying-pan is already hot and I poured a little oil on it. I started cooking. 

I still wish that I could go to Farrah's party. 

I finished cooking hotdog, put it on the plate and went upstairs. Alex is on his bed reading books, He's quite smarter than me and I think mom loves him more than me, I, as her first daughter in her second husband always gave her nothing but migraine. 

I sat at the end of Alex's bed, He started munching his hotdog.

''I miss papa''  He said. 

''You're dad is a bitch'' I told him. 

''No. My dad is awesome than your dad''  His face grew red and his eyes too.

''Your dad is the reason why my mom has an AIDS. You have aids too.''  I said while laughing.

''You're not my sister!''  He cried while munching his hotdog. 

''Ofcourse I'm not your sister, We came from a different dad you creep!'' I shouted and went out of the room. 

Whenever I heard Alex saying about his dad, My mind blows off and started getting pissed off. I hate his dad, I hate the moment when Alex came here and started living with us. Alex' dad is dead because of a war. But no, His dad doesn't have AIDS. I just said it to make Alex stop bothering me.  

It was already 10pm, Mom hasn't come home yet. I'm feeling sleepy and dizzy. 

I am about to close my eyes, when I heard the keys and the door opened. I pretend that I'm asleep so mom wouln't bother me and ask me what happened.