Chapter 2

RoRo is a place of what I call PARADISE. It's a big building where we get to have fun there, do whatever we want. It's like ''teenager's lair'' every teenager knows it and want to go there. RoRo is love. There's a pool, a billiard hall,

bar and shops, a iceskating rink, skateboard rink, arcade and more. You can do whatever you want, you can party hard or whatsoever.

We reached RoRo, Izzy and I went to the foodcourt because our friends are there. I'm still bothered about mom, And still thinks of her while going to the foodcourt. Izzy holds my hand and pulled me while I wander around. I'm not really in the mood for some fun.

We got to the benches and sat down, Izzy and the gang had their hi's and hello's. I was unconscious. My mood is not really applicable to the place that I'm in.

"What's the problem Ally?" Savannah taps my shoulder and lean on me. She was wearing a red tank top and shorts that matched her curly hair.

"Well nothing." I smiled fakely. "I'm just hungry. That's just it"

She smiled back. and gives me a sign that she'll be back. Now I'm left alone in these benches. Looking away at the girls in the ice skate rink.

Suddenly a guy sits beside me and offer his hotdog sandwich. I was in a bit shocked, I looked up to him.

And I saw Justin....

" hey. you surprised me!" I hugged him surprisingly.

" yeeah. you look liked you've been thinking alot since you got here" He smiled " hotdog?" and gave me the sandwich, he smiled. "i really bought it for you! so don't you say no! hahaha!"

I laughed. "haven't seen you in a while, where have you been?"

"You know, i went to the country side for a month. Mom really wants me to go and convinced me there"

He's so cute when he's speaking..... Gaaaah. "Oohh. Well I'm glad you're here"

"Me too Ally. You've been "ugraded" since the last time! hahaha"

He really did emphasize the word upgraded eh? hummph.

"Silly! The braces are just gone! and what are you talking about ugraded? am I a robot?!"

He laughed hard and touched his stomach. Justin is such a bully! Aaagh.

" i was just kidding ally! what I mean is you look beautiful today! hahaha! eat your hotdog. I'm gonna go now. I think Travis is looking for me"

He walks away and waves goodbye.

"see ya ally!"

"bye justin! see you next school year!"

I giggled while waving him goodbye. Justin... aaah, my childhood slash good friend. We were neighbors actually, and schoolmates. o∩_∩o

I stood up and walked to the rink. Izzy is at the chair, removing her ice skate shoes.

"well, I saw it" She smiled at me vigorously.

"what "it"? Oh Justin? Izzy you know, that Justin's our friend'' I explained.

"Yah yah sure. and you know that I know that Justin is inlove with you!" She giggled.

"Luuuuh. seriously izzy?! Enough with that topic. Justin has a girlfriend! we both know that!"

Izzy did a 'one eye brow raised' at me. and smiled.

"yeah. the bitch slash traitor slash plastic friend that we HAD" And she qouted the word had with her fingers.

I remembered Jennifer, our ex-friend. After she lost a lot of pounds and got sexy, she started ignoring us and I don't know what happened to her next.

She and Justin have been together for a year. I think. But Justin, as a jerk didn't care about Jennifer a lot. I don't know? Justin tells me a lot of things since we're childhood friends.

"Hey ally? are you on drugs?" Izzy pinched my cheeks.

"Naah what the fuck izzy! Haha!"

"You've been so lost since we got here" She said.

we walked outside the rink area, and went to the foodcourt.

" I just remembered Jennifer. Well I haven't seen her, you know. and talked to her."

Her face was shocked. "You still care about that witch?!?!"

" okayyyyy okay! calm down. She became our friend. don't be too harsh on her."

"Well i don't care." she crossed her arms.

We ordered pizza and soda, and sat down on a bench, later on our friends stopped by, we had a little chit chat and fun.

The day lasted like that. Until I got home. It was fun and memorable since summer hasn't got any better for me.

I went home, and ran upstairs. Mom was nowhere to be found. Alex too. Where did they go?

I waited for Alex and Mom to come home. And after 3hours of waiting, they're here.

They've been to Pacific Playland. With