NEW LIFE

Y/N's Point of View

_____

"Finally I made it!"I shout as I stand outside the building. "We should go home now and prepare for you to go there." my mom said. "Okay we should go." I said excitedly.

~~Before few minutes~~

"So you are selected Y/N." One of the judge said. "And you will go to Seoul to do the next part of audition." One of the judge added. "Thank you." I bow and went out of the audition room. "YES!" I shouted not too loud as I stand outside the audition room.

~~Present time~~

So I am Kim Y/N and I am 17 though I am a korean I stay at Japan because my parents moved to Japan for their work. And now they finally allowed me to go back to Korea to achieve my dream to become a KPOP idol.

~~At my home~~

"Mom I will be ok." I said. "Don't forget to eat and sleep regularly and always take care of yourself." My mom raps in front of my face. And this is what all moms do when their child is leaving home. And I don't have any problem with it because this shows how much they love me. "Mom I am fine look how strong I look." I said and started jumping around.

~~Time skipped ~~
~~At the airport ~~

"Bye mom take care." I said and kissed her forehead. "Dad please take care of mom she always forgets to take her medicine and always skips her meal for work and take care of yourself also bye dad." I said hugging my dad. "I am proud of you my daughter and always take care of yourself." Dad said caressing my hair. Then I waved at them and walked in the airport. After the flight I finally reached Seoul. I walked out of the airport and take a deep breath "here i come Seoul." I said full of confidence and walked out with my luggage. Then I saw crowd gathered there. I take a quick look and found out that it was TWICE and that girl Tzuyu took my attention. I looks like she has forgotten to bring her passport and was telling it to her unnie Jeongyeon. She had a nervous face but even her nervous face looked cute and pretty.

After that I walked out and find a taxi and went to my uncle's house. While in the taxi I was watching the beautiful sight of the Seoul it was sunset and the golden light from the Sun lit the sky like the gold was flowing in the sky the busy street were the peoples was too busy in their own work didn't noticed it like it says beauty lies within you and you just have to notice it. The glass of the buildings was also reflecting the golden light and the view was mesmerising. After a 20 minutes ride I finally reached my uncle's house.

I knocked the door twice and I can hear footsteps from inside. The door opened reveling a cat-eyed girl and I realized it was Jennie from BLACKPINK. Wait what Jennie from BLACKPINK "so you must be Y/N right?" she said "y-yea I-I am Y-Y/N." Shit why did I stuttered. She chuckled "come in Y/N." She said "O-Oh Y-Yea." I went inside "come Y/N sit here" jennie said. I went to the couch and sit there. "So I am Jennie Kim and I am your cousin." She said "Wah so the one and only Jennie Kim of BLACKPINK is my cousin I can't believe it. Since I went to Japan at a young age I really didn't know much about my family here. I am so sorry.😔 " I said" No no no it's okay I understand you." She said. Suddenly some people smacked the door and someone shouted,"YAH UNNIE OPEN THE DOOR I DON'T WANNA DIE HERE OUTSIDE IT'S FUCKIN COLD OUT HERE!!!" " YAH JUST DIE OUT THERE I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE!" Jennie unnie shouted back. After that she went to open the door. I was just smiling there. Then when the door opened it revealed the members of BLACKPINK Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa. I was just shocked and watched them bicker. " Yah Lisa I told you not to shout like that." Jennie unnie said "Yah unnie I shouted because you taking so long to open the door." Lisa unnie said " And I have a reason for that guys let me introduce you to my cousin Y/N." Jennie unnie said. "H-Hi guys I am Y-Y/N." I said a little bit nervous. "Hi Y/N I am Chaeyoung but everyone call me Rosé but I prefer to be called Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung unnie said and sit beside me. " Hi Y/N I am Jisoo nice to meet you." Jisoo unnie said and sit on the other couch. "Yo yo wazzup bro I am Lisa." Lisa unnie said and Jennie unnie smacked her head " Yah it hurts!" Lisa unnie exclaimed " You deserved it." Jennie unnie said. " So unnie I will just take a bath and I am tired so I will take a rest unnie." I said as I stretch my arms and legs. "Ok Y/N rest well You must be tired after the long journey." Jennie unnie said and smiled at me." Ok unnie."I smiled back. I went to my room took a bath then I fell asleep. I still can't believe Jennie of BLACKPINK is my cousin.

~~Next Morning ~~

I woke up did my morning routine and went down in the living room. "Y/N how are you. You have grown quite." Uncle said "O-Oh Hi uncle I am fine last night I didn't see uncle and auntie"I said "We had some work yesterday so we were late" auntie came out of the kitchen and said "Eomma I won't have breakfast today I am late!" Someone shouted from the stairs and I saw Jennie unnie running down the stairs."Good morning Y/N all the best for your first day of school here in Korea." Jennie unnie said "Wait what I have to go to school from today!"I said in shock "Yeah I have prepared your things last night so wear your uniform it's in your cupboard and your bag is with me I'll drop you be fast."She said "ok" i said and run to my room. After thet i ran down with my uniform on. "Bye" I said to my uncle and auntie and both of us went outside. Jennie unnie dropped me to my school and she went to her work in YG Ent.

~~to be continued ~~

Hey guys I wrote this new story hope u guys like it
🤗🤗🤗