CHAPTER 1 : 💙

As Dottie walked down the hallway with hopeful spirits for her junior year, she was greeted by the faces of her familiar friends. She smiled softly and gave Aphmau, Daniel, Rylan, and Blaze a wave. They all waved back, though Aphmau had her nose in her phone. Daniel offered to help Dottie look for her locker. She said that was fine. Dottie and Daniel left the others and traveled down the hall in search for her locker, she was hoping to get this heavy bag off her back soon. Daniel smiled and put a hand in-front of her.
"This is it." He looked over and pointed to her locker. She leaned over his shoulder and looked at the paper in his hand that had the locker number. Yeah, this was it.
"Oh. Thanks, Daniel" she smiled at him and took the paper from him, doing her lock code and opening the locker. She unzipped her bag and began sorting out her locker.
"So um.. Dottie.." she looked over her shoulder at Daniel and raised an eyebrow, one of her ears flopping to the side.
"Yeah? What is it?" She turned to him and some of her blue hair fell over her shoulder softly. He just looked away, his cheeks dusted pink.
"I hope me and you can hang out more this year.." he cleared his throat and looked back to her. She nodded,
"Of course, I think Rylan and Blaze actually wanted to go eat after school at the diner!" She closed her locker with a black binder with white polka dots and a notebook with pretty galaxy flowers under her arm. He looked away with a sigh.
"uh..yeah...them too I guess.." he scratched his head  awkwardly crossed his arms. Dottie looped her head around at him, not sure why he seemed so down. She just gave a smile and nodded, softly tucking some hair behind her ear.
"Alright, I'll see you around," she waved and gripped the notebook and binder in her arms, "I had better find my first class." She had missed orientation so she looked down at her schedule. She knew most of these classes anyways, being she was a junior. Daniel just nodded and watched as Dottie did the same and walked past him, brushing her soft hand across his arm as if that would reassure him. She sighed and walked down to her first class which was Anatomy. Ew. That meant she would be dissecting things early in the morning. She'd have to avoid eating breakfast until after that class. Yuck.

Hehe hope you like the revamp! 🤗❤️