Chapter 5

Myles&Martys POV:

Myles POV:

hey marty? i really want to know about you, you seem chill and i like that in a girl :)

Martys POV:

hey Meelz, sure wwe can talk about ahah. what do you want to know?

Myles POV:

anything and everything about you.

Martys POV:

well i love walks on beaches and i love food and i love to sleep and go to the mall, and also my favourite colour is green :)

Myles POV:

Really? i love food too ahahha :) so i've been meaning to ask you this since i've met you. did you want to gp on a date with me tonight?

Martys POV:

yes i would love too, what time shall i get ready?

Myles POV:

be ready by 7:30 tonight and dress casual :) okay?

Martys POV:

okay' :)

So we finished at the mall, and now i am going to go drop marty home so she can get ready for tonight.

Martys POV:

when i got home i went straight up to my room and headed to my closet looking for a beautiful dress.

15 Minutes later....

so i found a nee length dress with rainbow sequins on it and the bottom of the dress is white :) with pink vans and a flower head band.

Still Martys POV:

so i hopped in the shower washed my body and hair, tonight i am just going to leave my hair  wavy :)

MARTY!!!!!!! hunny there is a lovely boy at the door :)

Coming. i walked down stairs to see a handsome guy at my door. DAMN he was looking fine.

Myles POV:

marty looks so beautiful tonight in her rainbow dress :)

Hello marty you look Beauti- before i was cut off marty blushed, she is so adorable

you ready to go on our date?

Martys POV:
yes i am Mr. parrish :)

Mama:

okay see you my baby and bye myles lovely to meet you hun :)

Myles POV:

bye Mrs. Kalvin :)

Hey guys comment what you think about this chapter? and thank you so much for the 334 reads :)

Chase your Dreams xxox