Chapter 2

Amy's pov

It's finally Halloween and it's currently 4:30 and me Ally Laura and Casey are all getting ready we just had pizza and getting ready to go trick-or-treating. we were fooling around dancing getting in our costumes and it was 5:00. we have 45 minutes to curl/straighten our hair and do our makeup. Me and laura are straightening our hair and casey and ally are curling theirs. we are all adding our color hair spay/dye into our hairs in an ombre style. even though its dark we like the idea. next our makeup.
amy:
mascara
eye liner
blue eyeshadow
blue eyeblack
laura:
mascara
eye liner
orange eyeshadow
orange eyeblack
ally:
mascara
eye liner
purple eyeshadow
purple eyeblack
casey:
mascara
eye liner
red eyeblack
(their eyeshadow isn't like outrageous but its simple and looks good)

its 5:30 we add some final touches put on our bandanas and roll out.(hahahah get it their ninja turtles so they like roll into action? no okay)

we go downstairs and take group pictures and selfies like the basic people we are. we get our bags and go. now you might be thinking
"aren't you to old to be trick or treating?"
well the answer is no we don't dress like sluts we dress like regular kids on halloween. except we aren't regular were weird and crazy 15 year olds.

we've been trick or treating for about an hour and we had had a good amount of candy and we are on our way back. While walking back we are near this one house and I hear a voice I can't tell who's voice it is but its really familiar. the lights are on so we go to the house and as were walking to the door I see someone i never excepted to see. Jenna Marbles/Mourey.
"oh my god"i say i try to keep my inner fangirl on the inside but its about to come out. ally casey and laura know how much i love her and are standing there with their mouths wide opening. " hi Jenna and Julien." i say
"You know who I am well who we are" says Jenna "yeah I love you and I'm subscribed to your YouTube channel, your my idol." i say
"do you need to fangirl" asks Julien laughing.
"Yeah" I say laughing
i turn around and do a little happy dance with some screams.
"Can I get a picture with you guys?" i say "sure of course" they say.
after some pictures and selfies we are sitting and talking and petting the dogs.
"so what are your names?" asks Jenna
"I'm Amy this is ally laura and casey."
"hi amy ally laura and casey." they say.
after some more talking i ask Jenna if i can get a video of her talking in her little kid voice she says yes. after Julien, Jenna,ally,laura,casey and i are making jokes and we start laughing really hard.
i hear the door open and a boy about my age comes out.
###################################################hey guys thxx for reading see you next update also leave ideas that could happen in the future cuz idk where this book is going
thxx
-erinnnnnnnnnnnnn