Chapter 4

Time skip ~ 7 Years

Luffy is currently 7 years old and has been on the Moby dick all of his life. He considers everyone on the ship his family, but the people that mean the most to him is his pops, mama Marco, and Thatch.

 Today is going to be the first day he meets some other pirates, while yes they have been attacked before he was mostly in his room the whole time. 

He has trained slightly in swords with Vista, but it was just enough so that he can defend himself.

So he is understandably excited and oh how is life was going to change from this day forward he was about to meet Red-Haired Shanks. As Luffy was sitting next to mama Marco or Ma for short he was waiting to meet this pirate that his pops would call a 'brat'. 

A random pirate from the Crowsnest calls out "The Red-Haired Pirates approaching!" as he made his way down.  As Shanks made his way on the ship he released a small burst of conqueror's haki to know out any weak-willed pirate but was amazed to see a small boy still cheering.

"Ma what was that why are they all knocked out?" Luffy asked as he looks at Marco. 

"Well, Luffy that man right there (points to shanks) used what's called haki to knock them out. I will explain to later and maybe even train you in it too yoi." Marco says as shanks approach him. 

"Join my crew," Shanks says bluntly. 

"Never yoi!" Marco replies in less than a heartbeat.

"oh well that's a shame," Shanks says as he shrugs his shoulders. 

"Yeah Ma would never Leave Pops' crew." Little Luffy shouts at shanks as he has this determined gaze as if nothing was going to stop him. But shanks was more taken back by Luffy's bold attitude.

"well well look at what we have here, I didn't know whitebeard allowed kids at such a young age to be on his crew." Shanks says as he looks at whitebeard wondering who this kid is and why is he here.

"he is Monkey D. Luffy he was entrusted to me by his father and I could not deny his request. Also, this boy has brought great joy to the family, so I have no regrets in taking him in." Whitebeard says with a proud fatherly smile on his face for his youngest son. He pours a cup of sake for him and the red-haired brat.

As the two were about to drink Luffy delivers his brightest most pure smile anyone has ever seen and says these faithful words.

"Thanks pops I will make you proud when I become the Pirate King and become the Freest Man Alive!" Little Luffy shouted as everyone else was taken back by his statement. Especially Whitebeard and Shanks because they both knew Roger Personally and were shocked to see the former Pirate King in this boy.

'so this is who might carry on your will roger?' Whitebeard thought.

'this boy reminds me so much about my former captain I don't know why.' Shanks thought as he stares at Luffy who is currently laughing at everybody's reaction.

 Little did he or anybody know the greatness this boy would become in the future and how big of an impact he was going to make on the world. This is the beginning of the new Pirate King.