Chapter 2 Lemons

You were escorted back to his classroom and Severus pinned you to the wall once again. He said seductively, "Let's take this to my room." . You happily oblige as you're picked up bridal style. Severus walks out with you in his strong arms. You got strange looks , gasps, and teasing, but neither of you cared anymore. You were carried down to Severus' chambers and he practically
kicked the door open. He layed you down on his bed. He also gets on top of you , letting his body heat radiate off of him. "I hope you know what's going to happen, or you will be in for quite a shock,", he says in an intimidating tone. You already thought about it. He bites his lip,  Is this really happening? You thought to yourself. He grabs your sleeves, trying to pull your shirt off. "Someone's excited,", you say sexily. You lift up your arms, to make it easier for him to take off your shirt. He takes it off with ease. He tugs at the waist of your skirt, slipping it off as well. You realized you had no bra on, so you covered your chest. "Remove your hands.", he said. You took your hands off, to expose your chestage . He groped your left breast, and massaged the other , while you let out a small moan . He let go, kissing your neck, going lower. When he reached your collarbone, he found your sweet spot , resulting in you moaning. You loved this. "I want you , (Y/N), no, I NEED you.", Severus gasped. He stripped down , only leaving his black boxers. His large member leaving a bulge. "My impatient little boy,", you moaned. "You're so wet, but we've barely started,", Severus said. "Do your best,", you said as you grabbed his large member. "I love it when you beg,", he said as he slid his boxers down. "Prepare yourself,(Y/N)." , Severus gasped as he slowly penetrated you. You screamed in pain as he slowly but surely went in. You became accustomed to the pain after a half hour. "Harder, Severus,", you whispered. "If that's what you wish,", he said quietly. He went in and out quite a bit faster. After a while, Severus rolled over to the other side of the bed. You both breathed heavily. You both snuggled each other. " I love you ,(Y/N).", Severus whispered. "I love you too, Severus.", you said as you both drift off to sleep.