Chapter 1

You were a Slytherin Prefect and had a huge crush on your potions master. He had no clue, of course. But to you, it was pretty obvious.
       You walk into potions class on a Saturday and see Professor Snape waiting for you at the door. I wonder what he's needing. You say in your mind. "Miss (Y/L/N). What a pleasure.", he says with a smirk. He always thought of you as his favourite pupil in Slytherin. "Come in,", he says while you walk in and he closes the door behind you.
       "What did you need me for, sir?", you say as innocent as possible. He says," Huh, innocent, as usual. ", he pins you to the wall. He starts kissing you ferociously and dominantly, begging for entrance to the wet, warm, cavern of your mouth. You kissed back, just as ferociously , yet you granted him entrance to your mouth. He explored it thoroughly, as if not to miss anything, and started to breathe heavily through his nose. You wrap your arms around his shoulders and also start to breathe heavily. A knock at the door interrupted your lip contact as you break away to answer it.
       You open it ever so slightly to see Draco Malfoy standing at the doorway. " Yes?", you say with an out of breath tone. "I was delivering a message from Professor Dumbledore to you. He would like to see you both before dinner. ", he says politely. " Thank you , Malfoy. " You say with a smile. Draco was one of your closest friends. You met him on your first year of Hogwarts.

              Time skip

        You and Severus walked together down the hall which got you both some weird looks, but you were fine with it. Until one student from Gryffindor started calling you and Severus names and insulting you both. You look at your beloved teacher, and he nodded, signaling you to do something about it.
        You looked at the Gryffindor, and edged him to come to you. He obliged, but was greeted by an unfriendly welcome. You told him to follow you to an empty room. You cornered him, took of the black belt you were wearing , and couldn't keep in your anger.

     Severus' point of view
      The next thing I know, I hear a muffled slap, and a scream of pain. She's handling the situation well, in my opinion. I honestly don't care what happens to that little brat. Karma's working it's magic, I know that.
                Time skip
           No one's point of view
     You let the student go as they ran away , flustered. Snape asked you," What did you do?". "Just gave him a piece of my mind." , you say proudly. " Hm," , he grumbles. " 100 points to Slytherin, for responsibility for another's actions." , he says with pride. " Thank you , Professor." , you say, smiling. "Call me Severus when we're alone.", he says quietly.  Wow, I didn't know he was THAT open with me. You think to yourself. "Thank you, Severus...", you say shyly. You get to Dumbledore's office, to be greeted by a warm smile from Professor Dumbledore. "Good evening , you two.", he said. "I'm wondering if you know the whereabouts of our Charms teacher , Professor Flitwick. " , he said solemnly. "The last time I recall seeing him was in Hogsmeade, sir." , Severus said with an intimidating tone. You and Severus walked back to his classroom.