a crush that i "did it" with

Shinsou was sc-.....shit!!!!!! *50000 bitch lasganas later*(listen to music while reading)

                           Deku pov
This might sound crazy but i actually "did it" with todoroki. I heard that kachann was making weird moaning sounds on the first day too. It has been 10 years sense i graduated UA. All might retired but ochako told me that " me and tsu did.....some stuff back at UA". Kirishima said the same thing "hey man back then we would do stuff. Much more inappropriate stuff" now it snapped in my head. Not only me but every one at UA had Se-Se-...you know what i mean....
       Kaminari pov(2nd year of UA )
Its been a month of UA and i get dorms with Shinsou. Its weird i have these weird feelings for him. But i was scared that he would use his quirk on me. I never really talked to him because his quirk will work if you talk to him. I kinda had a crush on him. I worked up the courage to talk to him tho. "H-hello Sh-Shinsou". I gave him a shy smile and waved. I was so scared not only he was my crush but his quirk too. I gottan a little hard. Well shit! "Hello kaminari,I have a question" he said grinning. I was sweating. "Ye-yes what is it" i was not able to say a sentace without being nervous. "Are you okay?" He asked. No i was not!! But i said i was. Then i tripped on a bump, in the rug. I fell on top of him and kissed him by mistake. Well i am a very very clumsy boi(soory). I am!! But we kinda gotten crazy with ourselves. I was Litterally hard. As hard as Kirishima maybe. Shinsou new that so he rubbed it. "Mmmm" I "accidentally" moaned. "Awww Kaminari your moans are so cute" he smirked. He was trying to get me to talk. I tried not too. (Wait. Each class has their own dorms tho.........)
                          Shinsou pov

I was at first in my dorm room reading when pikachu fell on me and kissed me. And he was as hard as Testutesutesu(I how many Tesus there are in his name)  anyway I had a crush on Denki. So whenever he smiled, I smiled. If he laughed, I smiled. If he almost gotten murdered, i would attack whoever almost killed him. I was just stroking his member hearing his little moans. (415 words already!?) "Sh-shinsou, mmm~ ple-please do more" the blond boy haired moaned. Because we had sound proof walls i took adventage of this. "What did you say denki"? I ASKED him(you know what he is doing) "I sai-" his eyes were then wight not talking blank stare. I had used my quirk on him. "Now get on top of daddy, like a good little boy"
                       Kaminaris pov

Shinsou used his quirk on me. 'is this what deku and ojiro had to deal with in the sports festival last year?' Thoughts were racing through my head. Then i was back into reality. I was literally. On top of him. I noticed something else. Shinsou was hard nit ad hard as Kirishima but he was hard. We ended up kissing so much and I was so not thinking so guess what. I sucked him! . "h-hah. Nngh Ka-kaminari th d-" ohh shit we forgot the door was open.... I quickly closed it and locked it. Then i sucked his member again. Eventually he fell asleep and i fell asleep but hey it was fun.
(Hey bitches guess what im dead inside!!)