The Past Me

Mean walked in to Plan standing still, he knew something was wrong.
"Blue?" Perth asked.
"Who? Mean responded.
"Oh! Mean you're here, you guys introduce yourself I have to leave right now." The professor ran off leaving them alone. It was so quiet, Plan just stood there, still shocked.
"Plan, how you been?" Blue asked.
Mean walk towards them "who are you?" He asked with a stern look.
"I'm Blue, Plan's old friend."
"Well I'm his new friend, Mean."
They both looked at each other, although they both said friend they knew there was something more to that word.
"You aren't his friend and you never were!" Perth yelled out.
"Hey Perth, been awhile."
"Don't hey me, we aren't friends either."
"I'm sorry... I... I have to leave..." Plan said as he ran off.
"Plan wait!" Mean said.
"I'm sorry but I need to be alone." Plan said and left.
"I guess I'll leave as well, nice knowing you Mean." Blue said as he left. Leaving Mean, Perth and Saint by themselves.
"So who is he Perth?" Mean asked Perth.
"That's Blue, Plan's ex." Perth answered. "You know Plan wasn't always like this. You know emotionless and close off. He used to be a very happy person, always making friends and helping people. Blue changed all that, he made him who he is now."
Mean remembered the boy who helped him a long time ago, that boy was full of smiles, he wanted to know what happened to that boy that made him changed completely.
"What happened Perth? Please tell me." Mean asked.
"Sure" he responded.
---
1 year ago

"Plan look, there goes your crush." Perth said teasing Plan. He knew Plan had a crush on Blue. Blue was the most popular student at Chiang Mai University, anywhere he went girls follow.
"Quiet Perth I don't want him to hear you." Plan mention.
"Okay but if you aren't going to do anything, soon one of those girls will take him."
"I don't care, I'm to busy right now anyways. I need to get to Bangkok so I'll be busy with the application. Besides he's not gay. He has dated girls before."
"True, rumors say he has dated multiple girls but he also broke up with them. Maybe because he likes guys so you may have a chance."
"I doubt it." Plan said, then Blue and a couple of girls walked passed them. Plan couldn't help but stare at him, he was so handsome, no wonder girls and guys found him attracting.
"Can we help you! Why are you staring at Blue!?" Asked Jane. She was Blue's ex but still kept following him although they broke up.
"I... uh..."
"Leave him alone." Blue said. "You're Plan right? We are in the same English class. Do you need anything?" He asked.
"No, I don't need anything. Just wanted to say hi." He said as he smiled. "Perth let's go!" He left with Perth.
"Ugh I hate guys like him. Naive, always smiling, thinking life is the best." Jane said with an angry look.
"Definitely naive, just like you." Blue answered. "Did you actually think you could go and date a new guy? You belong to me until I say so. It doesn't matter if we aren't together anymore." He told her.
"I know I'm sorry. You didn't have to make up the story about me to his parents though, they hate me now and think I'm a slut now. He isn't even allowed to talk to me anymore."
"Good, you just pay attention to me." Blue said as he caressed her face.
"If people knew how you really were, they would be shocked."
"Well they don't and they never will. I got to go or I'll be late for my class."
"Is it the same class you have with that Plan guy?" She asked.
"Yes, why you asked?"
"Well you know, I heard he has a crush on you. Disgusting."
"Does he now? May be I'll talk to him."
"Talk to him? Ha! Try, I don't care cause you'll get nowhere. He's goal is to be an idol and has said he's too busy for romance. Some girls have already tried it with him. I bet you won't get anything at all."

"Hello, anyone sitting here?"
"Blue!? No, go ahead." Plan heart started racing, the guy he liked was sitting next to him. There were so many seats available,  why does he want to sit next to him? He wondered.
As the class ended, Plan wanted to start a conversation with Blue but he was really shy so instead he started packing.
"Plan do you want to have lunch with me?"
"What...?"
"Do you want to go eat something with me?"
"Uhh..."
"You are going out, to eat right?"
"Yes... but I was just going to go home and eat there."
"Please." Blue insisted.
"Alright, but I'm paying my own food." Plan said.
"You won't have to." Blue answered.

"Your car is nice." Plan said excitedly, he has never been in a new car. His family was poor so they could only afford old use cars.
"Thank you, my family makes a good amount of money. We own a business here in Chiang Mai." He said proudly.
"Really!?" Plan asked.
"Yes. Well here we are." They arrived at a residence.
"Uh... where are we?" Plan asked.
"My house." Blue answered. "Come on in. I told you, you didn't have to worry about paying anything. My maid can make us something."
Plan was star struck, he has never been to a fancy house, they even had a maid. This was all new to him.

"The food was delicious!!" Plan said as he rubbed his stomach.
"Come with me, I want to show you something." Blue said as he walked to him room.
"What is it? What did you want to show me?"
"Nothing, I just wanted to be alone with you."
"Uhh... why...?" Plan asked.
"I've heard you have a crush on me. Is that true?"
"Who told you that?"
"Well is it?"
"I... I..."
"Tell me?"
"Yes, okay it's true. Go ahead and punch me. I don't care. This is how I feel. I can't do anything about it!" Plan yelled out.
"Punch you, why would I do that?" Blue answered.
"You're okay with it?" Plan asked.
"Yes, cause I feel the same way." Blue said as he got closed and kissed Plan.
"Plan do you want to go out with me?" Blue asked.
"I do." He answered.
"Then, you belong to me now." Blue responded with a smirked as Plan hugged him.
------

My comments: Hello everyone, sorry I updated late. I've been busy but I'll try to update as fast as I can. Yes Blue is Plan's ex lol. As always thanks for reading my story.