X I Think He Knows

___________

___________

   Haesu stares at her blank paper with a pout and devastating look. She was frustrated because she didnʼt have the idea what to write on the clean paper.

She looks to her right side and sees her friends decorating their letters. Valentine is soon, but she was not fully prepared. Haesu and her friends, together had plan to give love letter and handmade chocolate to their crush.

Tonight they will gather at Saehyunʼs house, one of Haesu friends to make the chocolate.

“Do you think Jimin will love this?” Saehyun raised her decorative letter to show to them. The others quickly nod.

“Jimin always appreciate everything you give him. Heʼs the sweetest amongst our crush.” another friend said, cracking laughter from the others. Haesu smiles. She 100% agrees.

“While Jin, I can already imagine he read my letter aloud.” girl with ponytail said then shook her head. Haesu smiles again.

They are so lucky because they can already predict the boys reaction to their letter. Haesu looks down to her own, empty letter. She didnʼt know what to write mostly because she canʼt predict the boy reaction to her letter.

If she writes sweet things, will he cringe? If she writes simple things, will he find it boring? If she includes humour, will he laugh or will he grimace?

Ah, Haesu really do not know how to read a boy like Min Yoongi.

“Haesu, are you done writing?” a short hair girl turned and asked Haesu when she noticed Haesu hasn't said a word.

“Not yet. Not even a word.” Haesu sighed.

“Donʼt think too much, just pour your heart out. Yoongi may seems cold, but he is warm inside. He would love your sincere letter.” the ponytail girl said with an assuring smile.

Haesu smiles too. “Thanks Nora. I think Iʼll try to find inspiration outside.”

“Good idea! Maybe near the school gym? That was the first time you saw him.” Saehyun snapped her fingers.

“Yeah, yeah! It was in front of the gym when his ball hit your head, and you talked to him for the first time.” Nora nodded her head, totally agree with Saehyunʼs idea.

Haesu blushes when all the precious memories hit her one by one. She pulls a shy smile before chuckling. Her friends are right. She should go to the school gym to find the inspiration she wants.

“Thanks! Iʼll go and comeback quickly!” Haesu ran out the class with a wide smile. 15 minutes remaining before lunch break ends, there is no time to waste!

...

While at school gym,

“Yoongi! Get the ball!” a tall boy pointed to a rolling ball that escaped from the court to the outside.