III ❄️X-mas Special❄️

"SURPRISE"
___________

"Y/N, come here! Faster!" suddenly, after the movie end Yoongi called you in a hurry voice. You are in the kitchen, filling up the snacks for next movie watch.

"Y/N, hurry!" you left what you did and rush to your boyfriend.

"What is it?" you came and he has gone already. Then a fluffy coat is put on you from behind. He makes you wear it and then he covers your neck with your red muffler.

"Are we going somewhere?" you asked him while he just smiles.

"Follow me," he takes your hand and both of you headed out. He pressed the elevator button and it was the 'up' button. You guessed he wanna take you to the rooftop.

"The snow is falling. It will be beautiful." He suddenly said. You smiled imagining the beautiful scene up there. Soon after, both of you reached the rooftop.

"Wah~~" you were amazed with the beautiful white snow which covered the rooftop garden. You run to the middle of the open space and sin around happily.

"Yoongi! It's really is beautiful!" you turn to look at him. He too was looking at you lovingl with the sweet smile of his.

That smile has never cease from his face since the morning. Perhaps because he was happy you agreed to spend Christmas at his house and watch movie together. You guys spent the morning decorating, ate lunch at your favorite restaurant and spend the rest of the day cuddling and movie marathon after dinner. He had rejected your idea of watching fireworks at night and suggested to stay in home. He said he rather cuddle you in bed and pepper you with kisses then to get squished by crowd in the landmark.

Well, he did what he said.

He pecks your cheeks, forehead, temple and sometimes he would smooch your lips whilst watching the movie. You instantly blushed reminding of that.

You are happy when he is happy. So you really don't mind what you gonna do as long as you both are happy together.

"It's staring." He said after checking his Rolex. He approached you and made you face the night city view down there.

POW! POW!! POW!

The colorful fireworks rocketed to the sky. It makes you gasp.

"Oppa!!" you wanted to turn around but he made you stay still by hugging you from behind.

"Oh thank you so much!" you took one of his hands and kissed it before locking your fingers with his.

"I saw advertisement about that fireworks show too and I knew you will ask to go there since the place is near my house." He started to tell the reason why he brought you up here.

"But since I don't like crowd and noisy place, I decided to just watch it from the rooftop. I guess we still can see it."

You nod happily. Both of you can see it clearly and even closer! It is really pretty.

"You have made a good choice oppa." You complimented him. "I love it. Thank you so much." You kissed the back of his hand again.

"Anything for you my dear," he whispered a reply.

Both of you then were enjoying the colorful fireworks show plus the falling snow which makes the night prettier. This year's Christmas is so colorful.

___________

the end

a/n;

Have a great day/night!

Thank you for reading😘