Leatherface x reader

You were scared. No. Terrified. You were huddled in the dark corner of a large house. You needed to hide. You were trapped in the creepy house that reeked of rotten flesh. You tried to steady your heavy breathing so that HE wouldn't hear you. You hear heavy footsteps coming from the hallway outside the room. The footsteps stop at the door of the room you were in. Then you hear the door slowly creak open. you backed up into the corner even more as tears started to travel down your face. This was it. you were going to die. You dared look up to see a tall figure standing above you, looking down at you. He dropped the chainsaw he was holding and crouched down in front of you, putting a hand on your face and brushing your cheek ever so lightly. He was kind of... Adorable... He let out a cute grunt and hugged you out of nowhere. You hesitated for a second before hugging back and taking in the warmth of his body. He gently picked you up, and carried you down the stairs, being careful not to drop you. You put your arm around his neck as you wondered where he was taking you. Then he opens the door that lead outside. He set you down as he unlocked the door to a large truck and then he picked you up and gently set you into the passenger seat of the truck. He got in and started driving. He finally reached the highway and you sighed with relief as you realized you were going home. You took out the pack of cigarettes you were saving and lit a cigarette, blowing the smoke out of the car window. All you could think of as the truck sped through the highway was how thankful that this giant teddy bear found you...

Hello people!!! So that was my first oneshot. I hope you liked it!!!