Leatherface x possesive! reader

Requested by:
ImAFunnyWeirdo

(Bubba's point of view)

Im working on dinner in the kitchen when i hear someone come into the kitchen and hug me from behind. I turn around and see my girlfriend, (y/n). " Hey bubba, watcha doin?" She asks in her usual happy voice. I motion to the food im making and look up at (y/n). She sighed and mumbled something incoherently as she slowly trotted out of the kitchen. I took her by the shoulder and gave her a look that said " What's wrong?" She looked up at me " Its just that... Youre always busy doing something." She said as she put her head down. I looked down at her in confusion. Im NEVER busy and im constantly giving her love and attention. Even so, i pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her on top of her head. She looked up at me and smiled. Then tried to pull me away from what i was doing. I then pulled my arm out of her grasp and tried to get back to cooking. "Come on bubba this is so boringgggggg." She stated stomping her foot in protest.

(Reader chan's pov)

Bubba never spends time with me. He's always busy doing something and I hate it. I walked into the kitchen an hugged bubba from behind. He turned around and let out a cute grunt (UwU) Bubba is so cute. "Hey, bubba! Whatcha doin?" I ask in the sweetest voice i could manage. He let out another cute grunt and motioned towards the stovetop, implying that he was preparing a meal. He took me by my shoulder and gave me a concerned look. "It's just that..." I start " you're always busy doing something and we never get to spend time together." I mumbled, almost incoherently. Bubba scratched his head in confusion. Then, out of the blue, he pulled me into a bonecrushing hug and kissed me on the forehead. I looked up at him and managed a small smile, then took bubba's arm and tried to pull him elsewhere, but, in return, bubba pulled his arm from my grasp and shook his head with a grunt. I stomped my foot in protest as my lips curved into a frown." Come on, bubba, this is so boringgggggg!" I exclaimed as tears pricked at the corners of my eyes. I the ran out of the room crying.

(No one's pov)

Bubba was confused at what just happened. He had always given you unconditional love and attention. When he had finally finished cooking, he took a plate to you. He found you where you always went when you needed to cry- the bathroom. He knocked on the door and opened it. You were in the bathtub, crying like a maniac. Bubba carefully approached you and gently set the plate down on the toilet. He then crouched down in front of you and caressed your cheek gently. You looked up at hin, your mascara running, and tears streaming down your face. Bubba placed his hand on your cheek and wiped away your tears with his thumb. Then you jumped up and pulled him into a loving hug. " Im so sorry, bubba" you said sincerely. Bubba let out a small grunt and hugged back. He then carried you out ouf the bathroom, completely forgetting about the food. " I love you, bubba." You whispered as he kissed you on the cheek.

Hello my people!!! Srry that this chapter took so long. I had MEGA writers block xD.Any way i hope you liked this, ImAFunnyWeirdo.

Love y'all ❤️