Michael Myers x bullied! reader

Requested by: Lunara_01

(No one's pov)

You have always been the so- called "weirdo" at school. People would tease you, or threaten you, or even chase you. You didn't know exactly why people treated you this way. You knew you were weird but you didnt think you deserved what you got. There were two bullies in particupar who were - no doubt, the cruelest of all of the people who have bullied you in your past. Rachel and Aubrey. The biggest jerks in school. But you didn't really pay them any mind. That is, until today. After school, they decided to chase you. You ran as fast as your feet could carry you. You started to slow down due to the fact that you didn't have very strong lungs. You looked around frantically, desperate to find a place to hide, when you saw it... The home that once belonged to the infamous Michael Myers. You ran up to the structure's aged front doors. You jiggled the doorknob, and it was, to your surprise, unlocked. You quickly slipped into the wreck of a house and hid in a corner, waiting. All of the sudden, you heard creaking, like the sound an old floorboard would make if you were to step on it. You didn't think much if it, because it was such an old house. Hell, it could collapse with you inside it for all you know. The you heard the front door creak open, snapping you out of your thoughts. "Dammit, why didnt I lock the door?!??" You mentally scolded yourself. "(Y/n), where are you?" You heard Rachel say in a sing- songy voice. You covered your mouth with your hand to silence any heavy breathing. Then you heard the creaking again, along with footsteps. You knew it wasnt Rachel or Aubrey because you could see them both and the footsteps were coming from the second floor. "Found you" Rachel said in a rather creepy voice. They ventured upstairs to find you. Or so they thought. Someone else is in this house. Just as that thought came to your mind, you heard screams. You quickly stood up and bravely went to investigate.

(Michael's pov)

I was upstairs taking a nap, when i heard someone enter my house. They were breathing rather heavily. I cautiously looked through a crack in the floorboards and saw that a girl had entered my house. She looked terrified, and im not gonna lie, I felt kind of bad for her. The front door creaking snapped me back into reality as I saw two girls, about the same age as the other girl. "(Y/n), where are you?" One of the girls said in an eerie voice. I was curious as to where this "(y/n)" girl was as well so I walked around, trying to find a way to see her. My footsteps made creaks in the floorboards as i took slow steps. "Found you." I heard one of the girls say in a rather disturbing voice. I froze when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I turned around to see the two girls and all of the sudden, I felt rage. They were al tarted up. They wore the shortest skirts ever and crop tops. My grip around my knife tightened and i lunged toward the girls. Their screams were music to my ears as the blade sunk into their skin, blood gushing out of their wounds. Then i heard footsteps coming up the stairs. When they finally got to the top of the stairs, I saw that it was the girl from before. She looked at the dead bodies, then up at me. She didn't look scared. She didn't even look sad or sympathetic. A blank stare plastered on her face. She was beautiful. Definitely more beautiful then those sluts. She steped over the bloody corpses and starwd up at me, her (e/c) orbs staring into mine. All of the sudden, she hugged me, taking me by surprise. After a second of processing what was happening, i hugged back. We parted after a few seconds and she looked into my eyes. "Thank you so much." She muttered. I pulled her back into a hug and we parted after another few seconds. We hid the bodies and got the hell out of there.

Hi my peeps!!! This is a pretty good story plot i might say. Thanks for the idea, Lunara_01 and i hope you liked it. This was written for you after all.🤣🤣🤣

Love y'all ❤️