CHAPTER 6 MINI MONSTER

while Fab 5 was enjoying there time in their green room , here in NH3 green room tension was thick ,
Harshad " I need answers nandani , why did you forced me to let you take the lead , and we didn't even win if we have performed what we have practised then this wouldn't have happened , it's all because of you we had lost , you are responsible for this , and you have to take responsibility for that ."
By the end of his statement Harshad was literally screaming .
Navya " Harshad ji calm down , gussa karne seh kuch nahi hoga , mata Rani ki Marzi shayad nahi hogi , isliye hum nahi Jeet page , par agli baar hum pakaaa jitenge , app please chinta naah kijiye or gusse ko bhi shant kijiye , gusse seh kuch nahi hoga " .
Harshad " shut up navya , seriously shut up , I am not in the mood to hear about your mata Rani nor that lecture of yours ok , so just back off and take that bhenji attitude of yours with you , it's between me and nandani and I don't want an bhenji coming in between , so back off and yeah woh cabir Kya bulata hai tumhe black and white madhubala right , so Ms madhubala stay away from this "
Nandani " Mr Harshad saxena if you talk to my best friend like that again I'll make you regret ever being born and yeh Meri wajah seh hi hai we are the runner ups now "
Nandani snapped her fingers in front of Harshad face and said with extreme anger in her tone
Nandani " get an reality check Mr saxena without me we wouldn't have been runner up also jeetna toh dur ki baat hai and you know why Fab 5  wins Everytime Because they don't play to win , they don't play music to make someone loose , no they play music for themselves , they feel music with every beat , every lyric , every key . For them music is not the way to success , to them music is their peace , unlike some people who dosent even know how to Respect their band members , you don't feel music Harshad you only play to win , no no you play only to make Fab 5 loose which you will never will be able to do in next 100 lives also ok"
After saying all this nandani storm out of their green room in anger but she was shocked when she came outside because she saw fab5 standing there and they were literally frozen like someone said them statue and forgot to release .
The first one to come out of shock was non - surprisingly cabir .
Cabir " thanks nandani "
This time there was something in those two words , this time there was no scarsam , there was no tease , no laughter in his tone , this thanks was an genuine thanks from an heart of an musician to an another musician , for understanding their music , which is really rare .
Mukti " thanks nandani for understanding our music , and plus salute boss for three things the way you performed , for understanding our music , and the way you stood up to Harshad and the way you showed him an reality check dude , for a second I thought , what you call manik ,uhhh yup " monster manik " right ? Right ! For a second I thought you became the female zerox copy of mnaik like ummmm like "
Cabir " mini monster "
This cabir said while looking towards manik who was constantly looking at nandani and hadn't took his eyes away from her , and when he heard the title  for Nandani an smirk appeared upon manik face
Manik " monster manik ki mini monster"
This manik only whispered to himself but luckily or unluckily Nandani heard him and looked towards manik and an red hue slowly start to appear on Nandani face , and seeing this manik smirk increased even more , he loved seeing that red hue on Nandani face and especially when he is the reason of it , he love to see the affect he have on her , every time she blush because of him , it give him an sense of peace and an unsaid proud , and also he wants to goble her up when she blushes , she just look like an innocent sah bachaaa when she blushes , his bachha , his jaan , his kiddo .
When nandani looked towards manik and his growing smirk her blush got even redder , and they both shared an cute eye lock , this moment was noticed by cabir and he coughed heavily to get them out of trance as Fab 3 will notice it .
When cabir coughed nandani realised what she was doing and quickly composed herself .
Nandani " it's nothing gyus you don't have to thank me , I just said what I understood and what I saw , and rahi baat Harshad ki then he needed an reality check badly , so I just gave him what he needed and also were you gyus evasdropping on us "
Manik " Ms . Murthy Fab 5 have better work than evasdropping on losers like you voh Kya hai naah we are not like someone Harshad ji "
Dhruv " manik stop being rude yaar , no actually nandani we were just moving towards the venue of the party that is arranged , when we heard you saying about us and our music and we stopped to listen , we are really sorry "
Nandani " aree it's ok dhruv I was just teasing you gyus , it's ok "
Alya " gyus I think we should get going "
Nandani " yeah please excuse me also I have to go somewhere "
Cabir saw the panic in manik eyes and decided to ask nandani himself as it will ease manik .
Cabir " nandani you are not coming for the party "
Nandani " no cabir I'll come but before that I have an small work I need to wrap that up then I'll join the party "
It didn't ease manik panic one bit , he was tensed that what work it could be and also the way she insulted Harshad he wouldn't stay silent , and he was worried something will happen to her but he was feeling helpless , so he just moved towards the party venue with Fab 5 .
Nandani pov
Nandani get an grip on yourself what were you doing there , you have to be really careful around manik , you can't act this way , Remember you are doing all this for manik and just manik , ok nandani stay focused "
Nandani pov ends
Nandani in her thoughts didn't realised that instead of moving towards the corridor that will lead to washroom she moved one corridor before and now she has reached the back of the college ,
Nandani " uffo ayyipa , yeh Sab usss monster manik ki galti hai , huh see because of him I got lost , monster manik kahi ka "
Nandani was going to go back when she heard voices , in her curiosity she decided to see what was there but before she could go and see navya called her and asked her to come to the party .
So nandani left from there towards the party venue
Here after nandani left in anger navya again approached Harshad
Navya " I know Harshad ji , apne voh sab  gusse meh kaha tha humheh bilkul bura nahi laga Mata Rani ki kasam , or app bhi please shant ho jaiye naah intna gussa achaa nahi hai please Harshad ji .
Harshad was again going to insult her but thought better of if as he need navya to control nandani and he need to play smart .
Harshad " you are right navya but I am still sorry for the things I said okay , forget all this you and shaid go for the party ok I need some fresh air also some few alone mins , so I'll join you in few mins .
Navya " ji Harshad ji "
After shaid and navya left the tent Harshad called someone
Harshad " ek address bhej Raha Hoon waha apne log lekar abhi ajja "

To be continued
Ok
Ok shoes slippers , garbage tomato all are welcome , I am sorry sorry I know I disapered for more than an month , I am sorry I am sorry actually my collge exams was going on and they just ended tommorow plus my personal life also is not going way to we , I have a lot of things in my plate now , but these story of mine are my escape so from now on you will get update more often pinky promise I am really sorry for disapearing and disappointing you gyus once again .

 kaisi yeh yaariyan (#wattys2019)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें