The Honeymoon

I breathe a sigh of relief walking through the airport with my new husband after such a long flight from Texas but he insisted on Hawaii for a relaxing and  relieving vacation. He hooked me once he mentioned the word relief after such stressful wedding planning especially with my mother involved and his little teasing moments on the plane that had me a little more than tense... As we walk through the airport to retrieve our luggage I can't help but get flashbacks from his little teasers on the plane of his hand ridin' a little high on my thigh and his nibbling on my ears and my neck. As my mind drifts off to my very imaginative thoughts i can feel my new husband's gaze up and down my body which I suppose my form fitted strapless and short dress doesn't quite help keep at bay. We reach the luggage carousels and he pulls me in for a tight hug and I can't help but squeal as his big strong hands grip my hands and he starts nibbling on my ear, " Baby we're in public!"

"So?" His attitude of not caring seemed evident as he gripped my ass tighter lifting me slightly and nibbling on my neck making me giggle, " People are starting to watch."

"Let them watch Liv," he tries to encourage me to let him continue with his act as I notice more heads seem to be turning our direction to watch the steamy scene unfold.

"Behave you'll have me all to yourself this whole week," he groans as I push him away and spot our bags. I quickly grab his hand a drag him behind me before we grab our luggage and head outside to wave down a taxi and head to our destination. Once our luggage was in the trunk we got in the taxi and gave the driver the address then eagerly waited in the back seat to begin our journey to the vacation house we had rented for the week. I tried to convince him to simply stay at a hotel since it would be cheaper but he wouldn't have any of it saying how he wanted me all to himself and insisted i would love it. But he reminded me it would mean less people to deal with which of course was the deal breaker considering how stressful work has been which entails nothing but dealing with people and their problems. I gave in of course once he mentioned he had scheduled a massage session at the house and mentioned I would get a day to choose for us to do whatever I wanted. Now what girl doesn't the idea of dragging her husband around doing whatever she wants and even more so in another country? I'm sure he's probably thinking Ill just want to shop all day and drag him all around the little shops in town but little does he know I've got a little extra planned for my day of adventure.

As we sat in the back seat I i laid my head on his shoulder attempting to relax while I gazed out the window enjoying the scenery as stores turned little houses scattered more and more in the distance until it was more nature than houses. The view was just beautiful nothing like back in Texas which did have some beautiful skies and amazing sights but nothing like it did here. But it was a different kind of beauty because this was more of a tropical vacation kind of beauty where as back home was more of a homey kind of beauty.

My relaxed state as I stared out the window turned to more of a tensed state as i began to bite my lip as I paid more attention to his hand on my knee as it began to guide its way up my thigh with a teasingly light touch. My grip on his strong forearm tightened while my other hand seemed to almost guide his other hand but i knew all too well he was in full control knowing damn well what he was doing to me. His fingertips trailed their way to the edge of my dress which had ridden a little over half way up my thighs and he began to play with the hem slightly. I felt the heat grow between my thighs as my thoughts began to drift off again. My eyes drifted to his eyes which were now staring back at mine with a mischievous look in his and a smirk on his face knowing what he was doing to me. I granted his hand permission to move further by uncrossing my legs and allowing only an inch of space between my thighs as my heart began racing knowing at any moment we could be caught exciting me even further. His fingers started tracing the outside of my lace thong and I placed my other hand on his thigh squeezing slightly making him tense as I glanced down. I noticed his rather large imprint growing in his pants as I moved my hand up further and trace the outline not quite touching the imprint making his breathe hitch slightly.