Kaun Tujhe Yun Pyaar Karega...

Hello
****
Scene starts at college ground where we can see a group of guys n sitting in the gallery n checking out the girls if the college. A girl comes there n joins them.

R- Guys,you people don't have any other job than seeing girlsL- Arey Ragu,you also come and sit with usR- No I'm going I don't want to check out anyoneS- Jab dekho yehi bolthi ho tum,ab beit bhi jaa humare saath

L- Arey Ragu,you also come and sit with us
R- No I'm going I don't want to check out anyone
S- Jab dekho yehi bolthi ho tum,ab beit bhi jaa humare saath...
G- Haan yaar come n sit,waise bhi tu akeli kya karegi humare Bina..
S- waise bhi tujhe ladkiyon ke saath dosti thodi karegi...aaja

Finally she joined them....all were speaking with eachother n pulling eachother's legs.

( Laksh, Ragini, Gaurav, Aditya,Sanjay are best buddies in the college.... Ragini is a tomboy kind of girl...she can't get along with girls...she gets irritated with gossips n makeups...so she's always seen with these guys)

Suddenly Laksh's attention turned towards a girl,to say specifically a beautiful girl..

L- Wahh yaar kyaa ladki hai....
G- Haan Nik, beyhadh khoobsurat...
L- Bhabhi jo hai teri.... khoobsurat hona hi tha...nice choice naa Ragini...

Ragini instantly felt bad.... everyone except Laksh noticed Ragini's face changes while he was busy staring at the girl.

All felt bad for her cz they know she had started love him sincerely. Laksh went to that girl n was about call her but some professor came there. So he left from there.

Here all were trying to cheer-up Ragini saying he isn't serious about her but Ragini wasn't sure about it.

Days passed on....
Laksh started to follow the girl, leaving back his friends. He wasn't with them, started to ignore them completely.
All were hurt by his actions but most of all was Ragini. She was heart broken because he was her childhood friend while others joined them only during their college.
Three of them did their very best to make Ragini happy, they took her out, bought her favourite things, tried all ways to divert her mind but all their efforts went in vain.

With Laksh too nothing went good. She girl ignored him whenever he follows n tries to insult him but he kept on following her. His friends try making him understand to not follow the girl anymore but Laksh stood adamant.

One fine day the three boys had planned for a trip, they called Raglak to them but both refused saying some or other reason. And told them to go,they refused to go cz they felt Ragini would be left alone but Ragini forced them to go. Finally they composed.

Next day, Ragini was as usual getting ready for the college when she heard an horn. She looked at her window only to get shock. Laksh was at her door n honking for her to come. She was taken aback by surprise cz he never bothered to pick her up or speak with her when he started going behind that girl. But today he was there just like before,she was shocked more than surprised.
She came out with the face...
L- kya hua...aise kya dek rahi ho??
R- kuch nahi....vaise tum yahaan??
L- Kyun nahi aana chahiye tha??
R- Nahi aisi baat nahi...itne dino baadh achanak agaya tu... isiliye poochrahi thi...
L- Ab yeh sab chod...aajao college keliye late horahi hai