SHOT 2

Hello all!!!!!
lucky_lakshmi thank you so much 😘

************************************************************************

It was a fine morning....
Ragini woke up to find Laksh lying beside her n staring at her....
Good morning sweetheart 💞said Laksh loving with a cute smile...
A very good morning my hubby replied Ragini with a peck on his cheek....where is Adhu?.....
with mom,he woke some time ago....
why didn't u wake me...what's the need to disturb mom in the morning itself Laksh....
Relax baby let him spend time with his granny and me with you saying this Laksh started nuzzling her neck...
Laksh stop it please....I'm getting late... chodo....she tried freeing herself and some how she managed to stand up but Laksh is Laksh he pulled her towards himself....she landed on him....he rolled over and came over... covered themselves with duvet.....(n the rest u know🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈....)

Advik is seen playing with his granny when Ragini comes down to the hall....she greet her mom-in-law n takes Adhu from her kisses his cheeks...

she greet her mom-in-law n takes Adhu from her kisses his cheeks

Sorry mom thoda late hogaya....
It's ok dear, breakfast ready u n Laksh have together.....
MAA iski kyaa zaroorat thi aap uta sakthi thi na....
Isme konsi badi Baath hai beta tu har din Karti hai apni maa keliye par mein karsakthi kya apni beti keliye.....
Aisa nahi hai maa...
Aisa nahi na toh chup chap nashta karna phir hum sab masti karenge kyun Adhu??....
while Adhu smile widely....
Ragini too smiled and went up to see whether Laksh was ready or not...when she entered the room she saw Laksh lost in some thoughts...
Laksh.... Laksh.....no response...she went n jerked him...
Haan Ragini kya kua.....kab se bula rahi hoon kahaan khoye ho....
woh yeh....he pointed at a pic

A sweet smile crept on her face remembering that most beautiful day of their life

THE DAY HE PROPOSED HER....

Yaad hai tujhe uss din asked Laksh....how can even forget it said she....

Flashback