Chapter 3

NEXT DAY:

I got up and out of bed really happy. Idk why, but I was just excited to go to school.

Who am I kidding?! The only reason I was happy-go-lucky was because I was officially dating the cutest boy in the 9th grade.

Chres.

I checked myphone to see I had some messages. Mostly from twitter because ACE Primo was tweeting all late at night, and 2 from Chres.

I opened Chres's first and smile.

Text Message: "Goodmorning beautiful :)"

he called me beautiful. <3

I replied and got dressed. (I'll try and put what you wore as a external link ^_^)

After that I heard my mom calling my name for us to leave, so i grabbed my phone and headphones and walked out the door to the truck.

**************************

When we got to school I went to my locker to grab my history notebook and binder. I bent down to get it and felt someone's hands creep from my butt to waist then squeeze it gently. I turned around so quick but was releived to see Chres standing there, smirking.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I said, with my hand on my hip.

"Aye, fiesty, huh? Boyfriend can't touch a little?"

"Stop being weird!" I said, hitting him and slamming my locker.

******************************

"What's wrong sweetie?" Chres said, rubbing my back. I showed him my Algebra progress report and sighed.

"I used to love math, and still do, BUT THESE GRADES DON'T SHOW IT." I said, angrily.

"Well, do you need a tutor?" he asked.

"DESPRETELY!" i said, lifting my head up from the desk.

"Wellllll, I know a guy in here that has a 94 average in Algebra, he could tutor youuu."

"REALLY?! WHO!? Can you talk to him for me!?" I said, with all types of excitement.

"You're talking to him now.."

"CHRES. DON'T PLAY. Can you tutor me, please?!" I said, holding his shirt.

"Sure babe, just let go of my shirt." He said, giggling. I let go of his shirt right when the bell rang.

Going out the class I felt Chres right behind me, with his hand around my waist, on my butt.

"Do you like my butt?" I asked, turning around.

"Yes, I do." he replied, smirking.

"Ya know, if we get written up for PDA i'm putting all the blame on you." I said, putting my books into my locker. "So, when you planning to tutor me, because my average is a 72 in her class, FOR NO REASON." I said, being frustrated.

"How about today, you can come over afterschool, i don't have practice or anything, I'm pretty sure my parents won't mind."

"you sure?"

"Mhmmm," he said with that sexy lip bite he did. "Let's go to lunch." he said, putting his arm around my waist.

______________

"And my mom took this big, green stick from behind the door and threatened my stepdad with it so he'd stop farting.." I said, concluding the story.

"Wow, your mom sounds lovely." Chres said, tickling the side of my wait.

"Lol, you haave noooooo idea."

"TIME TO GO!" The lunch managers said, which meant it was time to go home. I had called my mom and told her I was riding home with a friend and they'd take me home later, she must have been in a hurry because she didn't ask no questions.

When I saw Chres's house I was amazed. His family must have had money. His house was HUGE. And there was what looked like 2 brand new 2013 Range Rovers parked in the front.

I walked inside asfter Chres, holding his hand because, ya know, I didn't knwo these people.

"I'M HOME MOM AND DAD!"

"WE'RE IN THE KITCHEN!" they called out and Chres redirected our attention to the kitchen. He walked in, giving his mom a kiss on the cheek and the same with his father.

"How was school today?"

"Can't complain. Mom, Dad, do you mind if a friend of mine has dinner with us tonight?" Chres said, holding my hand tighter behind him.

"Hmmm, I don't see why not, Does this guy have a name?"

"Erica."

His father nearly chocked on his coffee, which I was wondering why he was drinking at 4 in the afternoon, but whatever.

"That sounds like a girl's name, Son."

"That's because it is a GIRL.."

"Well goodness gracious, boy. When will be able to meet her?" his mother asked, putting down her coffee mug.

"How about now? Mom, Dad, Erica." He said, pulling me in front of him.

"Please to meet you." I said, smiling.

"Oh wow. Son, why keep this girl from us, she's adorable? Of course you can have dinner with us! Anytime you'd like."

"MOM." Chres said, lowkey irritated. "Baby, go upstairs. My room is the first room on the right."

I smiled at him and then turned to his parents "Nice meeting you."

____________________________________

CHRES'S POV:

"Chres, I didn't know you had a girlfriend, and she's so cute!!" my mom said, making us a snack to study with.

"I know, I know. But there was a reason I didn't want her over here, do you know how many girls I've broken up with because they all thought we were rich? I only brought her here because she needs help studying, and guise, I really like her. Please don't mess this up,,," I said, and took the snack and went upstairs to my room.

Erica was chilling on her phone/ in the book and notes and stuff. She looked up at me and smiled.

"There you are, you ready to get started?" She asked in the most upbeat attitude. Who could be excited about doing Algebra?

_______________________

"Ohhh, ok. So when you don't know the x1 or y1 value you just put a x and the number you're equaling to will be the x1 and y1 of your midpoint?" She said, looking up from the book.

"That's right!"

"Wow, took me 30 minutes! Now we can chill!" Erica said, closing her binder and all her books and sitting them on the floor. I pulled her into a little hug and started tickling her. I loved her laugh and everything about her. I'm really starting to get feelings for this girl.

Before I knew it, we were staring each other down, our lips inches apart and only getting closer. Both of us waiting for see who would be man enough to make the first move.

I cupped the side of her face and bit my lip, "May I?" I asked. She nodded in response. That's when it happened...

Her lips were so soft, made me wanna bite em off.

She pulled away and looked at me with her big brown eyes.

"You're a keeper.." I whispered between her lips and kissed her again.

______________________________________-

So, I got bored, and I really should be sleep, but ya know.

Byeeee.