Chapter 4

NEXT DAY: SATURDAYYYY

I walked into the kitchen with my morning hair glory with my earphones in, not gaf. then my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said, grogy as hell.

"Hey baby, you just wake up?" IT WAS CHRES.

I readjusted my voice and everything.

"Oh, hey, nahh. I been up for a few minutes. Wassup?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a basketball game with me at 2? The tourament ends at 7:30.."

"You want me to go?"

"YEAH. I wouldn't be asking my.. ya know, GIRLFRIEND, if I didn't.. haha, so you wanna go?"

"SURE! I'd love too. I'll meet you there!"

"Nahh, I'll have my mom take us."

"NO! trust me.. uh, My mom can take me.. it's cool. See you there, bye!" I said, hanging up and running to my room.

"WHY YOU RUNNING IN THERE ERICA!?" my mom yelled

"I'm getting dressed! Can I go to a basketball tourament today with a friend today, mom!?"

"Who is it?"

"Ummm, Novelette."

I hated lying to my mother, but... CHRES. I didn't want her to know about him. And I really liked Chres, so I was gonna wait.

"Sure, what time we gotta leave?"

"Ummmm, 1:30. I'll start getting dressed." I said, fumbling through my clothes trying to find the perfect outfit.

It took me a hour and now it was 1, and I still had to find my shoes, I'd go to my phone and text back whoever was texting me at the moment, then rush back to where I was searching for my shoes.

By 1:15 I was finally getting dressed and things. Putting on my clothes and stuff.

By 1:30 we were leaving to go to the bank to get me out some money.

Byt 1:45 we were heading to the school FINALLY!

By 2: 05 we were stuck behind a tractor. REALLY. A TRACTOR. NOW.

Ugghh, by 2:30 we were finally putting up to the school and I was in the gym by 2:32 and I didn't have on my glasses, so searching for Chres was hard. I just went to the snack stand instead.

I felt someone's hand creep up my waist and I just knew it was Chres. I turned around smiling.

"Aye baby, you made it!" He said, turning me around and hugging me.

"Yeah, I did. Got stuck behind a tractor on the way and whatnot, but I'm here now. Where's my kiss?" I said, with my hand on my hip.

"You gotta find it.. Come with me.." He said, taking my hand. We starting walking and walking til we were out the gym by a car.

"Why are we out here, Chres?"

"What, you don't like my car?"

"THIS IS YOURS?" it was a 2013 Charcoal Grey Mustang. It was sexy!

"Yeah! I drive illegally, but whatever. Wanna see the inside?"

"HECK YEAH!"