Arrival in Forks

Hi my name is Sophie, I am 14 years old. My older sister Bella and I just arrived in Forks. We are going to live with our Dad for a while. Bella kind of has mixed feelings about living with our dad, but I don't. I am absolutely ecstatic to live with Daddy. Don't get me wrong I adore my mom and her new boyfriend, but I have always been a bit of a daddy's girl. Bella is the momma's girl. As soon as daddy's police car shows up at the airport I jump up and run into his arms. "daddy" I yelled smiling. Daddy smiles and picks me up spinning me around. "wow is this my little Sophie, you've gotten so big." Daddy says. He puts me down and looks towards Bella. "Hi Bella" Dad says a little awkwardly as if he is talking to a stranger not his daughter. Well I guess she is a stranger, they haven't seen each other in years. I came to visit a lot more than Bella, but it's been 4 years since I have been here in Forks. Daddy took our bags and put it in the trunk of the car. We climbed into the car, Bella in front and me in the back. The ride to Forks was a little awkward, with Bella and Daddy having this awkward conversation about how her hair is longer, well of course it's longer Bella was 12 the last time they saw each other. When we arrived at home. Daddy gave me the room I always stay in when I come to visit, lt is perfect just the way I like it. I classy teen girl bedroom, it's Grey and pink with a framed poster saying always kiss me goodnight. Daddy knew me very well, because I made him promise when I was 10 that he had to do my bedroom like this when I became a teenager, in other words on my 13th birthday. "daddy I can't believe you remembered." I squealed. "well when my youngest daughter makes up her mind, anyone who stands against her will meet a horrible end." Daddy joked. I just giggled. My sister smiled at us like we were the cutest thing she has ever seen in her life. Of course dad didn't know what to do with Bella's room, which was the guest room, so the sales lady picked out a purple duvet. Bella told Dad that purple was cool when he asked if she liked it, well Bella is so plain that is actually the best thing Dad could do for her. It represented Bella perfectly and it also happens to be her favorite colour. Daddy left us to unpack and went to start dinner. I barely had anything to unpack because I bought a whole new wardrobe when I learned that I was coming to live with Dad and sent it ahead immediately, which was a month ago. I just unpacked my bathroom stuff in the bathroom and then I went down to save dad from doing the cooking since he can't cook and usually just orders takeout. I on the other hand am a brilliant cook.