In which Doctor Pepper is pregnant and gives his child a very strange name

Behold, it was an average day for the famous singer Capri Sun (must I say it again, that's Cay-pree Soon) and her husband Doctor Pepper (and the cat). Despite being renowned for her remarkable voice and his astonishing skills as a surgeon, they lived a quiet life (with the cat).

Capri was sitting on the soft, carpeted floor, petting her dog of which I did not mention when Pepper (once again, pronounced Pee-pair) burst into the room crying tears of joy. As fat, hot tears of sheer happiness rolled down Pepper's cheeks, the doctor, who was also in the room, however, you had no way of knowing that because I did not mention him at all, spoke with Capri about why her husband was crying.

What he told her made Capri's mouth drop. Pepper, her dear husband, was pregent! Capri suddenly understood why Pepper was crying - she felt tears in her own eyes well up. Pepper's niece who, as you can see, is not very important, as not only did I not mention her before right the minute, I'm not even going to bother giving her a name, jumped for joy. "I'm going to be an uncle!" She cried, singing in an innocent, childlike way. No one had explained to her how families worked yet.

It was right then, the festivities stopped. Pepper suddenly grasped his stomach with a pained expression. Capri rushed over to her husband, worried. Pepper let out an anguished cry, bowling over and hitting the hard, metal floor. "What's wrong with him?!" Capri screeched, wanting judgement to come to the demon she just assumed had possessed him.

Upon closer inspection, the doctor, who had pretty much just been standing there the whole time, realized just what was going on. "Miss Capri," He says, holding up a terrifying bug-eyed bundle of flesh. "Your child has been born." 

Capri screamed. The demon. It's there. It was there. She quickly picked up a nearby frying pan - oh, you didn't know they were in the kitchen? -  and pointed it at the child. "Name the thing and get rid of it!" She demanded fearfully. Pepper, despite having just given birth, responded quickly, grasping the toilet brush - what, you hadn't guessed they'd migrated to the bathroom by now? - and pointed it at the child. "It's name will be Imperforate Anus!" He declared quickly, grabbing hold of the bebe and quickly hauling it out of the open window.

Their lives quickly returned to normal. The doctor died. The dog ran away. The niece doesn't matter enough to talk about. They still had a cat.

Imperforate Anus declared revenge against his parents.