Falling Apart

Stapy looked out from his house's window, a sorrowful expression, eyes filled with regret.

Marker's recent feast made the headline on "Yoyle News".

It just didn't really make sense or sit well with Stapy. Marker wasn't one to act like this, but then again, he was kind of a wild card at times.

"Stapy?"

He snapped out of his thoughts, looking towards Foldy.

"Yeah?"

She stared at the floor, a bit misty-eyed. "D-do you think we pushed him to do this? Like, w-what if it's our fault?"

Stapy was silent for a moment before replying. "No, it wasn't our fault. He is the one who decided to... act on impulse... to eat Fries..."

Foldy rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Yeah but why would he? He lived with Fries for crying out loud! He wouldn't hurt him! He wouldn't do this for no reason! out of nowhere!"

Stapy let out a sigh. "Foldy, c'mon, you know we have nothing to do with this... it was all him, and if he is upset about us, than that's his problem!"

Foldy groaned. "But when I saw him in the hospital he seemed upset about us! He didn't think we liked him, h-he talked about how he was annoying a-and-!"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear about Marker anymore! I'm done with him, okay?! Could we move on already?!"

Foldy stared at Stapy with a slightly taken aback expression, which turned into a glare, while Stapy stared out the window.

In a shaky yet quick voice, Foldy replied, "Okay Stapy! Okay! I'm going to leave! You clearly do not care at all about MY FRIEND Marker! Have fun in here! Alone!"

Stapy turned to her. "A-are you leaving?! When are you coming back?!"

Foldy walked to the door. "Who knows! Maybe never if this is how you treat your friends!"

"Oh yeah! I should definitely defend a murderer! And it's nice to know you appreciate a murderer more than me, and all I do for you!"

Foldy left, no more words spoken. Stapy stared at the door, his angered expression shifting to a more somber one.

"F*ck..."

He stared out the window. She would be back, right? The two shared a house, of course she would! Right?

×××

Leafy, or rather, Evil Leafy, approached the outskirts of Yoyle City.

She looked around. She was in the woods for a few months, and felt hungry. Of course, the city was huge, especially compared to it's small population.

She heard a voice, and quickly hid behind a bush to begin a quick plan on how to catch, and then devour, this object. She noticed a slingshot there as well. "This could come in handy," she thought.

"Ah, here it is!" The voice said. Cake?

"You found the other piece?" Another asked. Loser.

Cake and Loser.

"Yep! Now we could play checkers!"

Evil Leafy felt a bit troubled. If she got caught, everybody would have to be extra careful. If they knew she was the murderer, then they would watch out for her!