The Only Thing That Happens Here is the Papyrus Fight Don't be Worried (6)

I go back to my room and strap my new dagger to my leg, polish my horns, brush my teeth, etc. Then I head out. I don't need much sleep, a few hours ever week or so is good so I'll be okay for a while. I walk down the town till I find myself in a foggy plain. The fog clears out and I see papyrus, he looks like he's ready to fight me. I sigh and keep walking as if I don't see him. But he stops me, I didn't think it would work but I had to try. "Dude, whats up?" I ask, a bit frustrated.
"YOU HAVE DISRESPECTED THE TERRIBLE PAPYRUS!" he screams.
"Yeah? Well you disrespected the wonderful y/n," I said, mocking him
"I-i..." He studders
"Never thought of that huh? Well I will forgive you if we don't have to fight."
"FINE, BUT WILL YOU ACCEPT MY REQUEST TO BECOME ALLYS?"
"Sure," I said, surprised that my plan worked so well.
"THEN THE TERRIBLE PAPYRUS WILL ALLOW YOU TO PASS!" The skeleton yelled. (I should have mentioned that you grabbed your shit and signed out of the inn, I didn't think it would make very good story telling)
I went passed him and came to a different temperature. It was beautiful, but a little hot...and humid. I took off my jacket, shoved it in my bag, and looked around. It was beautiful; it was dimmly lit and the only source of light was the glowing water and these blue flowers. I walked over to one and crouched down. "Well, aren't you pretty?" I mused. Suddenly I hear my words again. "Who's there!"
"Me, bitch." The voice said back, with an echo of hundreds of voices saying the same thing coming from ... the flowers? "They're called echo flowers. They repeat what they last hear," the mysterious voice said. At that they came out.
"Sans you jizz towel! I thought I was going to have to fight for my life."
"Who says you won't," he joked.
"Yeah yeah very funny." I walked up to him and glared, my face inches from his.
"So why ja leave?"
"I have to get to the barrier."
"Why? You can't do anything. Plus do you really want to get out of here that bad?" He said with a hurt look.
"That's why I'm here, I came to break the barrier, and restore balance."
"Well as long as you don't disappear as soon as it goes down."
"...I'll try."
"Well I better go."
"Why?" I say a tad exasperated.
"Because boss wo-" he started to say before I cut him off.
"You don't belong to him. You're your own person! You can do whatever you want to do with your life. If your worried he'd hurt you I can promise happyness. Please come with me!" I said, not truly knowing why I cared so much.
"..." Sans paused. "What happens if he gets mad?"
"Then we fight, I'm not willing to let you be unhappy."
"So you have my back...? We've only known each other for less then a week."
"I'm not sure why I care so much but I feel so drawn to you and I can't help loving you."
"W-we mibmays" he mumbled
"Hmm?"
"We might....we might be mates... As in soulmates."
"I didn't know demons could have soul mates... But that does make sense. Together forever?"
"Promise you won't get bored of me?"
"I don't know how I could," I say and hug him. He freezes but holds you too, his body while skeletal was still warm and about three times the size of yours. You could feel hot tears dripping on your back. He shook and whimpered as you whispered to him that he'd be okay, that he wasn't going to be hurt any more. He stopped shaking and pulled back from you, his eyes glowing a bright green. I smiled, knowing what it meant because demons glowed as well. I put a hand in front of my face and sure enough a cyan glow lighted my clawed hand.
I looked back at him and he was staring at my lips and I found myself staring at his . . . teeth?
"Can I...?" Sans mumbled.
"Do what?" I asked, knowing fully well what he meant.
"Can i...kiss you?" He asked a bit louder. I leaned in to him and planted my lips on his smooth teeth gently. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his lap and pushing into the kiss. I moved my lips a little bit wanting so badly to be closer to him even though we were up against each other. I pulled back and looked into his eye lights, which were the shape of little hearts. I was sure that my own puples were the same shape and glowing purple. ( I'm not sure if I already described your eyes so I'll do it here. They are completely black and have a red ring in the center, in the moment the ring is purple and is not a circle but a heart instead.)
"I loved that," I said.
"Me too," he said as he picked me up and stood, "to the barrier ya?"
"I can walk ya know." I said blushing a bit.
"I know but ta want to carry ya."
"Fine. Anyways yes, to the barrier," I said, snuggled into sans's chest, closed my eyes, and nodded off.
//Hey sorry for so many notes in the story, I'll try not to do that anymore but I can't promise anything. Should I delay the relationship a bit more or start it? Answer in the comments please.