🎶

Hinata was driving his old black truck as he just tapped his finger on the wheel. They were driving to the newest concert playing a song called "Dispair".

" Hinata, are we almost there? " Nagito ask, looking over at Hinata who sighed.

"Nagito, were half way there. That is like the thirtieth time you asked two minutes ago. "Hinata rolled his eyes after he spoke.

"Well, I'm sorry. It's just your being to quiet..." Nagito faked frowned as he slidded his hand on Hinata's thigh, rubbing slowly. Hinata's face went red by embarrassment. " N-Nagito I'm trying to drive.. " Hinata tried to keep a straight face but was to flustered.

Nagito went leaning up to Hinata to kiss him but-
" Can you two not right now? Your going to crash trying to-" " O-Ok Souda we got it! " Hinata said, inturupting Souda. Nagito chuckled at what happened.

((Later))

"Are we there y- " Nagito was inturpted by Hinata saying, "Yes Nagito were here. " He sighed than smiled.

"luckly it's almost night so it should start soon!"Souda stated. Than the three of them got out of the car and began to walk to the gate, they gave the guard the tickets and walked in. They loved outside concerts, fresh air, louder music, all the stuff they needed to live! They went and sat down in the middle due to them being not so early so most of the good seats are taken.

After a while the people on the stage began to sing some of there old songs before singing there newest song "Dispair". They would sing along, clap, yell and everything. They enjoyed the time they had there.

Then, half way through "Dispair', Nagito grabbed Hinata's wrist and dragged him to the back of the stage with, "other plans". Nagito pinned Hinata to the nearest tree before Hinata flipped it around and pinned Nagito instead. Nagito pulled forward and sealed their lips together, than Nagito pulled back, bitting Hinata's lip in a flirty way.

They would continue to make out, breathing heavily and their hearts thumping out of their chests. Then-

"Hey guys!!" Souda popped out of  no where, making the other two jump by surprise. (PS, they were really mad...)

"Am....Am I inturupting something?...." Souda quistened.

"Guess." Hajime growled as Nagito got away from his grasp.

" I'm...I'm not introdupting?..... " Souda was confused while the two other males sigh.

------------------------------------------------------

The two other males were asleep while Hajime drove them back to the house. The only sounds we're Souda's small breathing, the car on the road and the clanking of the glow in the dark bracelets hitting the inside of the car. Hajime glanced over to Nagito to see a big fluff of black hair on his shoulder. He smiled.

Hajime loved the peaceful night with the other two, crazy people that he cared about were asleep.

It was nice...

------------------------------------------------------

Hajime parked the car next to his house and slowly got out. After, went to Nagito's side and opened the door. Then he carefully picked up his lover bridal style and carried him inside the house.

He walked over too there bed and slowly layed Nagito on the bed, putting the covers over him after.

Then he went back to the car and opened Souda's side. Souda's head almost banged onto the side of car but luckily Hajime caught Souda's head before it could wake him up with pain. Guess he caught some of Nagito's luck?

He'd carried Souda in his house like you would carry a small child (Don't come at me about Souda x Hajime----) After he got in the house he layed Sounds on the couch gently, laying his head on a pillow and tucking him in with a blanket.

He'd sighed. He was tired from the day they had. So Hajime walked over the bed he layed Nagito in and layed right next to him. Hajime then cuddled with his lover before falling in a deep sleep.

Authors Note: Hey, this is my 2nd time writing a KomaHina fan fic! Sorry this is a shorter chapter then my normal story I also made and is still working on! Make sure you check it out if you didn't already and have a great day!!