trois

Blackpink has arrived in Paris.

They were all invited to their separate gigs and now they were allowed by YG himself to take their vacation in the city of love, after Jennie's fruitful pleading of course.

The event was still three weeks away so they have a lot of time to wander around and learn french words for common questions to ask the populace.

Lisa will start training in two days, though, but she was informed it will only take three to five hours of her time. She was even allowed to bring her girls with her, as provided by Hedi himself.

'I would love to meet the rest of Blackpink!' He said when Lisa herself asked if she could through a call.

Now, they were in their respective hotel rooms, unpacking their suitcases. Chaeyoung's room was just across the hallway while Jisoo was three levels down with Jennie.

She clasped her hands together and sigh in relief after placing her favorite brown bear by her queen sized bed. She then proceeded to fall onto the soft, memory foamed mattress. 

Paris was treating her right. More so now that she was going to model not only Celine's finest works, but Hedi Slimane's creation designed only for her.

She rose back up and walked towards her hotel room's small but spacious balcony. She leaned on the railings and smiled at the sight of the famous Eiffel tower.

Little did she know that another KPOP star settled in his room just below hers, walking straight to the huge glass windows showing a beautiful view of the tower as well.

Drinking in small sips on his hot cup of coffee, he admired the tourist spot from afar before he opened and spilled all the contents of his luggage to the places where he wanted the stuff to be–a brown bear in the middle of his queen sized bed, really similar with hers.

His buzzer rang. He quickly shuffled towards the door and peeked on the peephole. It was Yoongi, of course.

"I'm going to grab something to eat." Yoongi said as Taehyung was opening the door for him. 

"Can I come with?"

"Nope. I'm just letting you know." The older Bangtan member shrugged, already walking backwards.

"Fine. Bring me some croissants!" Yoongi only nodded before turning onto his heels and walking towards the elevator. Taehyung waited for his hyung to disappear by the corner before closing his door.

The same situation was happening the floor above him. It was Jennie who knocked on Lisa's door.

"I'm going to go out, do you want anything?" She asked in her usual foreign get up, a loose Chanel white shirt paired up with black pants and an insanely huge furry outwear, her black mask, Gucci shades, and a bucket hat.

"Do you want me to come with you?" She first asked. Jennie shook his head. 

"I'll be fine." 

"Okay then, chocolate croissant and iced chocolate, please!" She said. "and do not forget to bring manager oppa with you." She then followed, concern in her voice.

"Of course, dummy." Jennie rolled her eyes playfully at their caring maknae. Then she was off.

A/N: A subtle ship, who is it 👀