Mothers and Death

Sally Jackson
Sally, a beautiful young woman that fell in love with the sea god, was holding her two year old baby boy named Percy, when a bellow of rage was heard behind her, when she spotted it was the Minotaur she hid her baby and tried to run away the Minotaur charged and stabbed her with his horns.
*•On Olympus•*
"Brother, are you okay" Zues asked Poseidon. He was concerned about his brother "Brother please, let me leave Olympus for a second" Poseidon begged
"Why?"
"I'll be honest I broke the oath any my baby boy is in trouble"
" Fine, I have children too and, I do not know where they are"
Halfway through his brothers sentence Poseidon left to find his son
When Poseidon found his son by a Minotaur and with golden dust he put two and two together and found out: the woman he lived died from a monster. When he saw his son there too he was furious. So he picked up his son and left to the Empire State Building.
Beryl Grace
Beryl, used to be an actress but when she started abusing alcohol she abandoned her son, Jason, Thalia didn't know what was going on 'cause she was two but all she knew was to leave before getting even more hurt.
*•in the streets•*
Zeus heard crying so he went towards the sound what he found was his children Jason and Thalia. Thalia had blood trailing down her forearm. Her tattered shorts showed scrapes and glass in the cuts.Zeus wasn't going to let his children die so he picked them up and sent them to Olympus.
Marie Levesque & Maria di Angelo
After her mom died, Bianca and her brother were moved to an orphanage. They were later adopted by a crazy woman by the name of Marie Levesque and her kind baby girl named Hazel. When Bianca found out how crazy Marie was, she left immediately with her brother and her new step-sister.
*•in the woods•*
"C'mon Nico she'll get us if we're not fast enough"
Hades heard as he was searching for Maria, he hasn't seen her for awhile so he decided to visit. He heard a blood curdling scream flowed by two voices sobbing he ran to the sound to find his eldest child laying there with a hellhound pawing at the ground ready to attack his son and another little girl. Hades wasn't going to let that hellhound kill two innocent children so her easily snapped his fingers and the hellhound disappeared with a smoky flash the two children looked up to see who this hero was.
If you're confused these are the ages
Percy: 2 years
Hazel: 1 year
Nico: 3 years
Thalia: 5 years
Jason: 4 years
This is a slight AU but they're still demigods.
Oh and by the way 478 words.
Bye bye!