Episode 6: darkness rider has returned

A high school girl from Shido's school is walking home until she bump to a few men.

Men 1: watch it girl.

???: oh I'm sorry.

Man 2: hey your pretty cute for a high school girl.

While the men where flirting with her a man with a black hood stand behind them. The high school girl turn to the man and they node. She take the men to the alleyway and the other man walk in with them.

Man 1: hey who are you?

???: Henshin!

Next thing the men scream and in the alleyway a high school girl smile while behind her a rider with yellow eyes looking at the men's blood.

(Meanwhile)

Y/n was at the base with David and Mark. They were at the new rider meeting room.

Mark: this room is awesome.

David: good thing Kotori made this empty room to a meeting room for riders.

Y/n: well as we all know the worm's have returned and they are hunting down the spirits. We must find out how this happened.

Mark: many they are zombies?

David: or they are from the spirit world like the rest of the spirits?

Y/n: they are good but I have my theory. What if these Speacequake's some how turn humans into worm's.

David: have you got proof?

Y/n: yeah I have.

Then Y/n lay out pictures of people who died in the Speacequake's.

Y/n: these are the pictures of the people who died in the Speacequake's. Many rescuers try to save them or find there body's....but there body's were not found.

David: that a good theory. But why are the worm's hurting down the spirits?

Y/n: I think for revenge for killing them.

Mark: that's crezy.

Y/n: I know but look at the facts. When a spirit come worm's find them no matter what. The only way to travel without anyone see them is underground.

David: but worm's can transform into a human right? Why do they do that?

Y/n: that's another theory I must find out. It's like they forgot how to turn into a human.

Then Kotori enter the room.

Kotori: sorry about this but Y/n it's your turn for keeping an eye on my brother and his date.

Y/n: right.

David: good luck.

(Later)

Shido goes out with three women Tohka, Origami and a new girl named Kurumi. Y/n watch as the dates gone good but when Shido left Kurumi for Tohka's date she some reason go to the woods. Y/n find that weird and fallow her.