Episode 8: true lord of speed

Kabuto appeared with his hyper form and face Dark kabuto. Dark kabuto charged and Kabuto and they fight. Kabuto dodge and punch dark kabuto many times. Shido and everyone else only watch them go.

Then Kurumi was hit by a fire ball. Kabuto punch dark kabuto and turn to see Kotori but was shocked that she was a spirit.

 Kabuto punch dark kabuto and turn to see Kotori but was shocked that she was a spirit

Shido: (shocked) Kotori?

Kotori stand behind kabuto and face Kurumi.

Kabuto: so mind tell me how long you were a spirit?

Kotori: let's deal with these jerk's and I tell yous all.

Kabuto: right let's do this.

Kabuto charged towards dark kabuto and Kotori charged at Kurumi. The two fight both ememys and got the upper hand. Dark kabuto try to slash him but Kabuto dodge each attack and punch him.

Kabuto use his speed to punch and kicked dark kabuto all around him. Dark kabuto fell on the ground and use clock up.

Kabuto: hyper clock up!

Hyper Zecter: hyper clock up!

Then wings start to open up and all around him.

Kabuto and dark kabuto fight and kabuto got in the upper hand

Kabuto and dark kabuto fight and kabuto got in the upper hand. Kabuto kick dark kabuto and pull down his hyper zecter.

Hyper Zecter: maximum rider power!

Zecter: 1 2 3!

Kabuto: hyper kick!

Zecter: rider kick!

Dark kabuto use clock up and race up to the roof. Once there he laughed for his escape. But when he turn kabuto was behind him.

Dark kabuto: what how? AAAAAHHHHH!

Kabuto kick dark kabuto and he was sent flying down the roof and into the ground. Kabuto point at the sun for his victory.

Shido: Kotori don't!

He turn and see Kotori going to fire at Shido and Kurumi. He run up and once Kotori was about to fire kabuto punch her in the gut that cost her to pass out.