Chapter 6

Hannah's pov
I woke up in jason guest bedroom because I heard yelling from downstairs. "JUST SHUT UP!" I heard joe say "NO IM NOT GOING TO SHUT UP  YOU HAD NL ROGHT TO START A FIGHT WITH HKM!" I heard jason say so I went down stairs "HE SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT STUFF ABOUT" I cut joe off "CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP ITS LITERALLY 10:51am LIKE CALM DOWN!" I yelled at them and they were in shock "sorry" jason said  said "whatever I'm leaving" joe said a s I ran after him "joe wait!" I yelled it was pretty cold out and I only had a shirt and shorts on "what" he said "what happend" I asked "nothing I'll tell you later" he said "it's so cold out" I said shivering "I'm sweating" he said and handed me his hoodie and I put it on "thanks" I said "I'm going home do you want a ride?" He asked me "sure but can't I come to you're house I mean you seem upset" I asked "yeah sure" when we got in the car he told me everything he got into a fight with Sam for talking saying that I was taking joe away from him and his friends,but I always been hanging out with him and his friends witch make no sense and Sam has never meet me and he's calling me a hoe and all that.
Hannah
Hannah_miller135:hey I would like it if you keep my name out of you're mouth
Samhurley-it's not my fault you're taking joe away from all of us it's like ever sense he met you he always wants to be with you and only you like how do you think that makes me feel
Hannah_miller135-I understand but I would never ever take anyone away from there friends ever and I mean that so if you never met me besides that meet and great thing don't call me a hoe and shit like that okay thank you bye