Chapter 11

Joes pov
I know me and Hannah only been dating for a month and a half but we known each other for almost 8 months so I'm going to ask her if she wants to buy a house together. When I saw her eating I thought it would be the perfect time to ask her "hey Hannah can I ask you something?" I asked "yeah sure what's up" she said "well I know we only been dating for about a month but we known each other for 8 so i was wondering if You wanted to look for a house together tommrow?" I asked and she seemed happier than I thought "YEAH SURE! I mean yeah sure why not that means Ava and Payton can have this house" she said and laughed at the end "great so we will look tommrow and sense it's you're birthday tomorrow I'll take you out to dinner but I'm not giving you youre present until we leave the restaurant" I said "okay" she said and fake cried and I laughed.

"Hey joe I'm going to go to the hair salon" she said "what why?" I asked "well I'm going to make a change to my hair you'll see" she said and walked out of the door
____
1 hour later

I got a nota faction that Hannah posted on Instagram so I went to see it and it was This

hannah_miller135-new hair don't care❣️😘Liked by Ava_miller🥰🦋,avanii,&145,579 more Comments @avanii-I love it @Ava_miller🥰🦋-whoah that's my sister 😘@hannah_miller135-@avanii @Ava_miller🥰🦋 love you guys @fan26-she's perfect @fan37-MARRY ME@j...

Liked by Ava_miller🥰🦋,avanii,&145,579 more
Comments
@avanii-I love it
@Ava_miller🥰🦋-whoah that's my sister 😘
@hannah_miller135-@avanii @Ava_miller🥰🦋 love you guys
@fan26-she's perfect
@fan37-MARRY ME
@joewaud-🥰😉🤤 come back
@fan79-^lol we love him
Back to real life
She dyed her hair blonde and it was pretty like really pretty but i don't know why she did it I mean I'm not complaining.
Hannah's pov
I drove back to joes house and walked in. "Joe I'm back" I said and come running toward me and hugged me tight "joe i-i can't breath" I said and he loosened his grip "sorry I missed you" he said and I laugh "why did you dye you're hair?" He asked me " I don't know I just got sick of the brown color" I said and went upstairs and he followed me and we spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating food.